Main Menu

From the Pavilion

Started by reesbr, April 09, 2010, 02:27:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Alex7089

Haha yeah he is good like that ;D
Outs power helps, his talent is handy as well :)

bomberboy0618

Yeah im putting him on strength trainig for the rest of his career :)

Cicjose

roo boys!

Comeback is on Cic! BIG partnership now.

I'm going to get killed tonight but don't give a flower about youths lol

Alex7089

Splendid effort from Heanley & Piper. Combining for 184!

Cicjose

Run rate will kill me that is why i need some good fast bowlers

Alex7089

You know fast bowlers tend to go for more runs than other types of bowlers Cic ;)

Cicjose

but i dont have a genuine fast bowler in my youth side im playing 3 spinners

roo boys!

Get a medium if you want to tie it down ;)

Cicjose

ive got 4 medium bowlers in my team but they are batsmen primarily

doing everything they can to get the win here

That is the 250 partnership (252 runs, 198b, 21x4, 2x6) SR:127.27

:'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

35.5   W   Ayres to Heaney : Superb delivery from Ayres. Heaney misread the spin and is clean bowled.
C. Heaney b. W. Ayres 139 (101b 13x4 0x6) SR:137.62

lost by 26 runs

:-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[
:-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[

McRooster

Outranked my youth opponent today by 2.5k (59.5K to 57k) and got done by one run, going right down to the last ball and last wicket  ::) >:(
That's cricket  :P

Next week CJ I have Townsville Warriors (who currently I outrank by 9k) in my Youth match and I see you've got in SOD, good luck.

Cicjose

roosterman if you only out rank him by 9K i have no hope

McRooster

Only in Youth, where he has been doing some spending.

What's tour SOD ranking been like lately, when we played you were certainly on the up and have probably o/taken me nowadays.

Cicjose

Senior One Day   
#4 in One Day 6.27

Rankings   
World: 1882

McRooster

Yeah my SOD has gone out a bit to 250ish country and around 1500 world since I've been playing alot of my Youth and second tier guys against the weaker opposition teams in my league.

SOD Match ratings have fluctuated from 88k to 123k as a result.

Matches in two weeks will see me have my best team on the park, hoping to get to 130k with some targeted recruits.

Ask Shaggy to have a look at your batting order and see if he can suggest a structure with def, agg and neutrl settings and you may just knock him off.

Good luck  ;D