Main Menu

From the Pavilion

Started by reesbr, April 09, 2010, 02:27:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

8-6 Suited

I'm just good like that Alex. :P If I put it on the work credit card I get it back at tax time. :P

Alex7089

Haha OK then :D

Shaggy FTW!
:-*

DazBurg

a Tie! damnit

Fiatrix Fitties    DazBurg's Greatness
Batting - Top Order:    8,792    7,598
Batting - Middle Order:    5,827    5,415
Batting - Tail:    2,499    2,234
Bowling - Seam:    7,804 (6)    7,105 (8)
Bowling - Spin:    6,249 (4)    8,136 (2)
Fielding/Keeping:    7,968    6,650
Overall:    125,785    115,259

Fletch74

Yeah Daz, you did good considering the rating gap.

roo boys!

Wait so are you buying it for me Shaggy? You don't have to mate, use that money to take Chris to Macca's and get a Big Mac with large fries and a large Coke :P

8-6 Suited

He needs to work more, I don't want to make him fat and lazier. :P

roo boys!

Damn Greeks are like that :P

8-6 Suited

Besides I feed him enough as it is lol Just got Macca's breakfast with him as I had to go pick up some tools from my container for a new place, we are re-painting it so needed our power-sanders, drop sheets and all that crap.

So I will be here via my iPhone today lol

roo boys!

He seems to be sponging off you a fair bit Shaggy :P

You buy all his food, you give him free internet... ;)

8-6 Suited

Well he works with me too though so its sort of give a little, get a little. I can claim lunches and shower back on tax. But he also is a single father of 2 girls so its a lot harder for him money-wise than it is for me.

roo boys!

I thought you didn't have to work with the property inheritance?

Ah OK, I didn't know that :) You are truly a giving person Shaggy, hence why I voted for you in the Personality of the Year.

8-6 Suited

We save a lot of costs by doing quite a bit ourselves. Generally I don't work but when I get a new place, if it needs painting I give Chris a hand with it. The quicker its fixed up/renovated/whatever needs done, the quicker I can get tenants into it.

Before I got my inheritance, I was just like a normal person, not in a household full of money or anything, working class parents. My grandfather left me 7 houses for when I was 18 to take set me up for life basically and now I have 23. I was always the special grandchild, born on his birthday. :P

So I understand what everyone else goes through and try to help out. I never got a lot as a kid.

Alex7089

WOW! You're like a property tycoon :p

Very well played Shaggy, easily could have just sit back after you got that but you've worked hard and now look ;)

Plus what you're doing for everybody is amazing.

8-6 Suited

Yeah I got a couple. My birthday tomorrow! BOOMZ hasthe privledge of giving me a win on my Birthday. Haha :P

Alex7089

Happy Birthday Shaggy ;) I will give you a proper celebration tomorrow :-]

He didn't do that for me he pounded me on mine :(