Main Menu

From the Pavilion

Started by reesbr, April 09, 2010, 02:27:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

cookie311993

cause i can see his orders he had set. So can R&B. everyone on FTP and FF can see his bloody orders. i told him to check his match. i doubt experimental he wants to win more than i do. he hates losing

8-6 Suited

No you can't lol Only the person who managers the team can see it and no one else.

The only reason you can is because you logged into 'your' his account and looked when R&B said Good Game. ;)

Alex7089

Mmmmmmmm.... Have to agree.
Gah Monday is boring, finance update and youth training/pull. I hate waiting until 8 :(

Justin Bieber

Quote from: Alex7089 on January 03, 2011, 02:06:30 PM
Mmmmmmmm.... Have to agree.
Gah Monday is boring, finance update and youth training/pull. I hate waiting until 8 :(
I'll probably finish some homework since there is nothing better to do.

Alex7089

I wish I had something. Watching the cricket when that is over I will just be wasting time :P

8-6 Suited

Yeah it does kind of suck but typically, if the finance and academy updates happened earlier, you would still have nothing to do afterwards. :P

chrisuzz

http://www.fromthepavilion.org/player.htm?playerId=379751

Thinking im gonna make Higgins a T20 player, once he is accom/accom or exp/exp, not sure yet and his fielding is at reas, ill stick him on the power training for a while

Alex7089

Going to be tough to get him to exp/exp or even accom/accom Zz :-\
I would do what you said just make him a secondary player. That is all Darya is, reli/reli but awsome secondaries ;D

8-6 Suited

Alex, he can get him to accom/accom/.

But Zz, you would be better going for someone already made and ready.

Alex7089

I suppose he could because his secondaries are pretty good for his age.

I have 2 project players, both bowlers though :( 1 is actually pretty good worked him up from not much. Bought him for 4k when I just started, stayed up until like 4AM for him. The other I got recently and needs a lot of work :P

chrisuzz

well even if i get a tech pop that stick him on strength training

chrisuzz

I just used the player rating predictor and by 25 i can have him as rel/rel with legendary power

CrowsFan

Where can I find this rating predictor?

cookie311993

whats the player rating predictor zz. no i didnt log in shaggy, you can have a look at his scorecard and see for yourself the order he went with and who he bowled. So there

8-6 Suited

But you don't see the spells they were in, the tactics as you mentioned either. ;)