Main Menu

From the Pavilion

Started by reesbr, April 09, 2010, 02:27:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cicjose

i am doing fantastically

http://www.fromthepavilion.org/scorecard.htm?gameId=972162

Shame about Daniels but if i get what my run rate suggests i will do well

Power to Blackwell : [dropped] Blackwell plays a fierce pull straight to Richards at mid-wicket, who grasses the chance.

Time to make them pay

Warden to Blackwell : Loud scream for LBW. The umpire pauses for a moment before raising the finger. Superb bowling from Warden, getting the ball to move off the seam.
D. Blackwell lbw b. J. Warden 28 (30b 3x4 1x6) SR:93.33

:-[

8-6 Suited

Johnny McCarthy 

Tickle My Timber >> 03. Johnny McCarthy >> Details
Player Info

22 years old | 36,034 rating | $3,400 wage

Right hand batsman | Right arm Medium
Talents   Boundary Hitter
Nationality    Australia
Form   reasonable
Fatigue   rested
Experience   reasonable
Captaincy   poor

Skills Summary
Batsman    reliable
Bowler   ordinary
Keeper   poor
Allrounder   average

Skills

Batting   accomplished   Endurance   reasonable
Bowling   ordinary   Technique   reliable
Keeping   poor   Power   reasonable
Fielding   ordinary

Hawka

were the hell did this come from he normaly sux at battin  :o :o :o :o

End of over 47 (6 runs) - Hawka C.C(233-7) RR 4.96
E. Docking 1 (3b) , K. Khalil 96 (97b) , V. Trumper 9-0-62-3

8-6 Suited

Zz, do you have 125k? If you do, you can get a flowering animal Boundary Hitter. :P

Hawka

Trumper to Docking : [catch] A good length delivery in the channel bowled from around the stumps. This one holds its line after hitting the deck and Docking is sucked forward into the defensive prod. The ball clips the shoulder of the bat and flies to first slip.
E. Docking c E. Plummer b. V. Trumper 2 (9b 0x4 0x6) SR:22.22

some1 stay with khali  :-\

Cicjose

4   Warden to Poidevin : [misfield] I've seen steamrollers with better acceleration than Reid there, 4 more runs.

That is 100 runs for Lansdown (102 runs, 87b, 6x4, 2x6) SR:117.24
36.5   4   Warden to Lansdown : Good improvisation there, the ball skidded through quickly off the surface and Lansdown adjusted well, angling it wide of short third man.
36.4   4   Warden to Lansdown : There are a lot of hookers in the world, but none have as much class as this lad! Four more.

Hawka

another wicket lost this would b a amzing 100 for him agianst a good attack considering he is reasonable

Hawka

sigh
Muller to Khalil : A misjudgment of Gattingesque proportions from Khalil. On a length, the ball jagged back. He had already decided to shoulder arms and the ball smacked into his back leg. It looked out before the appeal had even reached the 'zat' stage and the umpire agreed.
K. Khalil lbw b. D. Muller 97 (99b 7x4 1x6) SR:97.98

Cicjose

6 Warden to Poidevin : Poidevin will surely have dreams about that shot tonight. Absolute cracker!

I will be having dreams of that shot

http://www.fromthepavilion.org/commentary.htm?gameId=972162

W   Reid to Lansdown : Lansdown leaves a ball pitching outside off stump, only for it to jag back in and take leg stump.
M. Lansdown b. R. Reid 135 (104b 7x4 3x6) SR:129.81

WAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

W   Reid to Bee : Reid released the ball with a horizontal seam, causing it to leap up and Bee was unable to keep his shot down. The ball flew straight to Betts at mid on who holds on to the catch.
G. Bee c J. Betts b. R. Reid 0 (1b 0x4 0x6) SR:0.00

That was the next ball

chrisuzz

Shaggy i dont have that sort of money at the moment

8-6 Suited

I suppose you can go for mine then, I'll put him up if you want.

Cicjose

I probably wont survive all the overs

43.6   W   Reid to Richter : Gone!! Richter flashes hard at a rising ball outside off stump, only to get a top edge that sails high down to third man, where it is pouched comfortably by Elliott.
G. Richter c T. Elliott b. R. Reid 8 (6b 0x4 1x6) SR:133.33

i will move Alexander to 7 in the order for my next match

W   Speke to Poidevin : Out! The ball was swinging into Poidevin on the right line and length and went through him to hit the off-stump. Top class bowling!
J. Poidevin b. G. Speke 65 (32b 7x4 1x6) SR:203.12

He did his job

Speke to Manou : [dropped] Elliott never got his hands in the right position for that chance, and an easy slip catch goes begging.

Alex7089

I want to name one of my players Bernard Black, but, I don't know who :-\
I have 3 English players, but one is a member of the Shaggy family and the other is old...
I can either do that or name my Canadian keeper after one of the people from the Canadian horror series, 'Are You Afraid Of The Dark?' XD

Cicjose

http://www.fromthepavilion.org/commentary.htm?gameId=972162

going along okay for the moment their run rate required is now 16.5

17.6   W   Bee to Hantke : Bee gets some unexpected bounce and the ball takes a thick outside edge to Daniels at gully, who takes it cleanly, gives the ball a clean and puts it in his pocket....cheeky blighter!
H. Hantke c W. Daniels b. G. Bee 24 (42b 0x4 1x6) SR:57.14

Beautiful bowling

W   O'Connor to Kirby : [catch] Fuller in length and wide outside the off stump, Kirby goes for an expansive drive and the ball goes straight to Daniels at backward point. The bat turned at the point of impact and the ball went high up towards the fielder who timed his jump perfectly.
H. Kirby c W. Daniels b. E. O'Connor 3 (10b 0x4 0x6) SR:30.00

now to finish the job

31.1   Richter to Speke : Boredom finally sets in and the Mexican wave has started in the boozy licensed section. It did quite well until it reached the members' stand, where they are too busy appreciating the cricket to continue the tomfoolery.

31.4 W Richter to Speke : Ouch! A great inswinging yorker crashes into Speke's back foot. They all go up in a huge appeal and finally the umpire's finger goes up. Interestingly, not only does the replay show that was going well down leg side, it also shows Speke had limped nearly a whole leg bye before the finger went up. Insult to injury...
G. Speke lbw b. G. Richter 14 (27b 1x4 0x6) SR:51.85

I'll take them any way i can

roo boys!

well i got digger geary who comes in for the resting Stevenson, Amra and Thenuwara come in and so does Souza