Main Menu

From the Pavilion

Started by reesbr, April 09, 2010, 02:27:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fletch74

roo boys!

on my mobile to see the result of our game bp you got lucky    why the flower was amra playing let alone bowling ??? alex i got your pm and you should have played them for bp but thats my mistake sorry

Alex7089

R&B! Thank god you are on, GM-deltronzero sent you a message when I alerted them about the bug, (I set Duncan to bowl, he was in the orders/scorecard but Amra bowled) and he told me it was against the rules for me to look after your team and they hadn't been alerted about me taking over your team either ???

roo boys!

so so sorry about that alex i was about to tell them when the computer got taken off me and i was rushed out the door    so arent you allowed to look after my team anymore?

Alex7089

It would seem I am not. I can try and find an internet cafe and set some orders but I don't know how I am going to find it :-\

roo boys!

ill set the orders for fridays game now but not sure after that.... if you can see the barwon heads beach i can write my response to your other pm on the sand ;) i have something to say about that

Alex7089

Haha I was at the beach the other day actually. Boxing Day ;)
I kept an eye out for a guy with a post-it on his forehead saying 'R&B'
:P

roo boys!

do you work in the iga over here? lol cos ill look for you ;D

8-6 Suited

R&B, I have a net cafe near me, I can possibly do it for you mate.

roo boys!

thanks shaggy that would be great   pm alex and he can give you orders and password

8-6 Suited

No problems mate. We have them here in like all the shopping centres too, little computer kiosks.

BratPack

Quote from: roo boys! on December 30, 2010, 10:43:09 AM
on my mobile to see the result of our game bp you got lucky    why the flower was amra playing let alone bowling ??? alex i got your pm and you should have played them for bp but thats my mistake sorry

I got a little lucky but as I said to Alex Amra wasn't the major issue, Hof and your batsmens inability to hit Gorman for more than 7.5 an over were

roo boys!

two of my best batsmen werent playing either

8-6 Suited

They were dead R&B. Quite literally... Dead. Playing them would have put them down to weary. o.O! Then you enjoy a week and a half to 2 weeks resting them o.O!

BratPack

Any batsmen should still be able to get a Cap/Acc bowler away for more than 7.5 an over. Gorman was my best bowler for petes sake.

Of course then Mabothe helped  ;D