Main Menu

From the Pavilion

Started by reesbr, April 09, 2010, 02:27:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

CrowsFan

bomberboy0618

Quote from: 8-6 Suited on December 28, 2010, 08:26:20 PM
Yeah of course I am. Taking a more proactive part in the orders this season and the inner workings of setting tour squads and stuff to run for NAT Manager next season.
thought so :)
hey is it allowed to play a really good fringe player in a nat squad for exp if he wont play if ur the nat manager?

8-6 Suited

Elaborate more than that bomber if you want an answer.

bomberboy0618

Quote from: 8-6 Suited on December 28, 2010, 08:31:34 PM
Elaborate more than that bomber if you want an answer.
well say im nat manager. I have a player who is a fringe nat for the country im manager of. Can i play him in the squad but not play him just for experience?

8-6 Suited

Crowd   6,333 made me 29k for my home match.

bomber, you can play anyone you want at any time.

Alex7089

You can but I would say if you did it for a guy who wasn't worthy you would not be voted in again :P

HP FTW!

chrisuzz

5,269 at an away game made me $11,837 :)

Alex7089

I hate playing newbies -_-
3,738 for an away game and I only made 8k -_-
I can't wait to play a guy ranked in the top 300 at home on Friday.

Alex7089

The weather for the match is expected to be Cloudy and the groundsmen have prepared a Flat pitch. Conditions look ideal for the batsmen.

A crowd of 3,738 has arrived at Late Cut CC CG today for the Twenty20 match between Late Cut CC and Feeling Sheepish.

Khan better win the toss, I don't want this to be over in like 10 overs -_-

Khan has called tails and lost the toss. Singri ponders for a moment before deciding to bowl first. Feeling Sheepish will start their innings shortly.
You are lucky -_-

CrowsFan

Bowling first in my match away from home.
Only getting 7.7k for gate takings since only 3,466 people turned up.
Looking forward to winning my first senior match tonight :) I have won both my youth games though...

Alex7089

Only 5 minutes to go :D
I have been waiting all day for this, I'm so sad :'(

chrisuzz

McDowall has called tails correctly and has decided to bat. chrisuzz will start their innings shortly.

The weather for the match is expected to be Cloudy and the groundsmen have prepared a Crumbling pitch. Conditions look ideal for the spinners, good for the seam bowlers.

A crowd of 5,269 has arrived at Hammad XI Heroes CG today for the Twenty20 match between Hammad XI Heroes and chrisuzz.

Think ive got this on he rated just over 105k in his last T20

8-6 Suited

Well that was disappointing. After eating my fantastic tacos, hard shells and the burrito kinds... to see I am batting first which I don't want to have to do. :(

Alex7089

http://www.fromthepavilion.org/commentary.htm?gameId=987239
Watch Devila Daryapurkar participate in his 100th T20 match, he has 7 off 2 balls so far.

CrowsFan

Off to a good start, wicket off the first ball  ;D

0.1   W   Orange to Sosa : Wonderful delivery from Orange which moves away after pitching. Sosa looking to drive through the off side, not fully in position to drive, gets the edge through to Deane.
S. Sosa c W. Deane b. W. Orange 0 (1b 0x4 0x6) SR:0.00