Main Menu

From the Pavilion

Started by reesbr, April 09, 2010, 02:27:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Justin Bieber

I think 17 or 18 ;). Klibbe is 18 but is a Youth recruit from last season. Other guy was recently bought from BOOMZ. Can't remember the age :P.

I'll see after next 2-3 training sessions before I sell them :).

Cicjose

Site maintenance in the middle of my game ARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHH

i will most likely lose a wicket at the resumption of play

roo boys!

Sounds good HP. ;)

I am undecided as to sell Smith today (that was the plan) or keep his ridiculous wage for one more week to help me when I play BP... help?

roo boys!

Site back down again ::)

Cicjose

18.1   W   Castles to Mortimer : [runout] Mortimer and Driscoll have collided in the middle of the pitch, and that's one of the easiest run-outs you'll ever see.
D. Driscoll run out (C. Wang) 57 (63b 4x4 0x6) SR:90.48

>:( I am thanking FTP for their maintenance first ball back

19.1   W   Rofe to Dansie : Rofe has given that one plenty of air, and beaten Dansie in the flight. Dansie didn't get to the pitch of the ball and its spun back and bowled him through the gate!
C. Dansie b. J. Rofe 0 (1b 0x4 0x6) SR:0.00

I will probably lose another wicket after drinks.

CrowsFan

I haven't noticed any site maintenance...

Cicjose

I am now going to lose  :'(

http://www.fromthepavilion.org/commentary.htm?gameId=981624&showall=true

I have now lost 4/40 in 9 overs since the site went down

Wang to Reid : [dropped] That was a genuine chance at point, as Reid attempted to smash a ball outside off but didn't connect very well. Castles was moving the wrong way and has ended up grassing what he should have taken easily.

Best thing to happen since drinks

Wang to Reid : [catch] Flat delivery on the middle off stump line. Reid comes down the track, looking to drive it away through cover. The ball clips the edge and flies low towards Castles at first slip and he takes it diving across to his right.
J. Reid c C. Castles b. C. Wang 7 (13b 1x4 0x6) SR:53.85

roo boys!

Hahaha Wang to Reid both times and Castles both times ;D

Alex7089

http://www.fromthepavilion.org/ratings.htm?gameId=987246
Woo! Got a filler for this Friday. Will replace Darya or Hay most likely :)

roo boys!

That's match ratings for Vegetables CC vs Late Cut CC lol :P

Hawka

2nd game in row dominating  8)

End of over 7 (9 runs) - Hawka C.C(66-0). 69 runs required from 33 overs. RR 9.43 RRR 2.09
R. Hunter 23 (17b) , V. Howard 37 (26b) , A. Burton 4-0-40-0

roo boys!

Might grab a back-up keeper for cheap...

bomberboy0618

roo boys!

nice BB. I only need one for Friday really, cos I suppose I can just play Athans for some exp if needed.

bomberboy0618

Quote from: roo boys! on December 22, 2010, 02:58:51 PM
nice BB. I only need one for Friday really, cos I suppose I can just play Athans for some exp if needed.
i still need a youth keeper :(