Main Menu

From the Pavilion

Started by reesbr, April 09, 2010, 02:27:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

8-6 Suited

Your players will be screwed for PC then R&B. What means more to you? Rankings or performance?

roo boys!

I'm playing a guy seeded 62nd in the world Shaggy ::)

BratPack

Quote from: roo boys! on December 21, 2010, 06:03:09 PM
I'm playing a guy seeded 62nd in the world Shaggy ::)

I have 80. But he's gone down from 56 pre-season

bomberboy0618

Quote from: 8-6 Suited on December 21, 2010, 06:02:01 PM
Your players will be screwed for PC then R&B. What means more to you? Rankings or performance?
yeah i need some help...
the guy im playing today is ranked 1000.
the guy im playing on friday is ranked 1900 odd
when do i rest bearing in mind i have pc on sunday.

roo boys!

8-6 Suited

Yes and he will very likely rest some of his players R&&&&&B. I'm going all out against auXI... Who is an animal. o.O!

bomberboy0618

BratPack

Has for me.

FLOWER! Ives didn't come up. He's out too  :'(

So after juggling those that need to be rested I've come up with
1. Selwyn Bartrim
2. Chase Martinez
3. Tommy Swift (My best youth batsman)
4. Walter Sim
5. Aaron Kelly
6. Conrad Strydom (South African youth all rounder)
7. Ethan Cain
8. Jeff Howlett (My young medium pacer)
9. Peter Tait (Ditto)
10. Gordon McGregor
11. John O'Brien

I REALLY need McGregor and O'Brien to fire cause there's a lot of poorness behind them

roo boys!

Quote from: 8-6 Suited on December 21, 2010, 06:06:40 PM
Yes and he will very likely rest some of his players R&&&&&B. I'm going all out against auXI... Who is an animal. o.O!
Last PC game he rated 180k against measly opposition so I don't think he will..

BratPack

Yeah the PC is going to be intresting. Do I go and try and win it. Or know I'm going to get thrashed, turn out a weaker side and save them for R&B in the T20 two days later?

roo boys!

You know you are going to get owned in the T20, which I will be away for which I just realised :'(

Justin Bieber

Quote from: BratPack on December 21, 2010, 07:07:19 PM
Yeah the PC is going to be intresting. Do I go and try and win it. Or know I'm going to get thrashed, turn out a weaker side and save them for R&B in the T20 two days later?
Have a chance against your opponent? If you don't rest them for it. If they do, go for the win!!

roo boys!

He is going to get owned on Tuesday's T20 against me anyway so it doesn't matter ::)

8-6 Suited

Crowd   7,017

Works out to be $15,674 for todays T20 for me.

Now, I should win this game. The guy I am against has been rating between 110-120k but that definately doesn't mean it will be an easy win. Should be a close match on a crumbling wicket, and my superior spin section should lead to the win for me.

roo boys!

Lousy crowd of 4,449 against a stupid bot (was away) so only got 10k >:( That's the bad thing about bots :-\