Main Menu

From the Pavilion

Started by reesbr, April 09, 2010, 02:27:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hawka

thx i just need some cash runnin a bit low so this wil help

cookie311993

hawka i bidded for him and put him on fielding training for time being. thats what he needs. that will help his tech and fielding

Hawka

just did but my youth training hapeend at 0000

cookie311993

yeah i know but he will get training points with you while you have him and then when i get him he will continue to gain just extra. reveal all your youth team i will look through and go for some i am interested in if thats okay

Boomz

No he won't cookie the training points only go up at training time...

cookie311993

yeah but he earns them as he trains. and if he has him on something different it stuffs the player up. i keep it same training until the training update. its just the thing i do cause i feel that changing it will cause him to get less training points. dont know if thats true i just have been doing it.

8-6 Suited

It has no effect on it Cookie. Changing it mid week does nothing, as its only viable at training time. What you do is not something that 'needs' to be done nor does it make it better off for anyone else mate.

Boomz

No thats wrong cookie... Like i could change a player 10 minutes before the training update and he would still gain the same amount as he would have if i had him on it all week.

EDIT: Shaggy beat me to it

cookie311993

haha flower i didnt know that i just left the team alone until after training pop as was worried they would earn less training points. flower. cheers for the boomz and 8-6 Suited

8-6 Suited

I'm on the ball today BOOMZ. :P

Boomz

lol and I'm an extremely slow typer :P

cookie311993

thanks boomz and shaggy

8-6 Suited

No problems. It's what our FF community is all about... Helping others.

DazBurg

the list cleanout
continues
Chandan and Lange were fired
now trying to sell off E-Alam
hope he goes fpr at least 2k :D

cookie311993

cheers shaggy its appreciated cause know we werent to keen on each other. but your okay mate. thanks for the help. Henry Noack is for sale daz. Also Tunley Maynard. Look at this for a purchase. Future Nat. got told my WI nat manager. needs exp and he will play
http://www.fromthepavilion.org/player.htm?playerId=280280
cause of him noack loses his spot