Main Menu

From the Pavilion

Started by reesbr, April 09, 2010, 02:27:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Alex7089

FTP is going very slowly for me, hasn't crashed dthough ::)

Boomz

Yeah ::) needs to get it fixed has been doing it all weekend...

Justin Bieber

Same :(. I was looking to buy a youth in a few minutes :'(.

Some people have their PC matches at 10 FTP time. Something to watch if I get bored :P.

Alex7089

End of over 14 (4 runs) - Feeling Sheepish(70-0) RR 5.00
D. Daryapurkar 30 (47b) , B. Hay 33 (41b) , B. Ntalami 2-0-12-0

Pretty happy with this on a crumbling :)

Just checked and my opponent has played a second XI by the looks. Hmmm...

Justin Bieber

Go Alex :). I played on Crumbling as well and only 2 spinners ::).

Justin Bieber

http://www.fromthepavilion.org/player.htm?playerId=576463 - Paul Keane.

Bought for 7k from BOOMZ :). Nice bowler for this season and next. Now to try for some batsman.

Alex7089

I only played 2 spinners. Exp/exp & Outs/outs, but with a slight seam advantage as well I am happy.

roo boys!

Well just came back to see my game wrapping up, Duncan again amazed me with the bat, he Is my worst batsman but again the only one to really stand up with a ton.(111) After making 263 I bowled him out for 212, a win is a win and the Roo Boys juggernaut rolls on ;)

Boomz

Good to see he went to a FF team :D I have a fair few spinners in my youths so had to choose one...

Alex7089

End of over 16 (6 runs) - Feeling Sheepish(81-0) RR 5.06
B. Hay 41 (51b) , D. Daryapurkar 31 (49b) , B. Ntalami 3-0-16-0

I'd be happy with 250, which by the looks I will get, unless there is a clump of wickets :ninja

Justin Bieber

My spinners are Acc/Exp and Acc/Acc ;). Was much less advantaged than you :P. On the lookout for another one just incase I come across another pitch like this.

Go RB 8). Looking good Alex ;).

I have some Youth Spinners but having 4k spare rating, might as well get him for this season and next. Fielding training for the near future ;D.

Alex7089

16.4 W D. Modi to Daryapurkar : That's very full from D. Modi, it's just about waist height and Daryapurkar has absolutely creamed that down to deep extra cover where he picks out Mau. The umpires are checking with each other here, there seems to be some confusion, and it seems it is NOT a no ball. Daryapurkar is on his way, and he is fuming with that decision.
D. Daryapurkar c W. Mau b. D. Modi 31 (53b 3x4 0x6) SR:58.49

Compliment curse strikes again.

Boomz

http://www.fromthepavilion.org/commentary.htm?gameId=990578 my match about to get underway  :) shame I'm bwling first but I should still win going by his team.

roo boys!

Thanks HP ;)

Chiba couldn't do shower on a dry pitch FFS ::)

Hof shined though ;D

Alex7089

End of over 18 (3 runs) - Feeling Sheepish(88-1) RR 4.89
T. Ducker 2 (5b) , B. Hay 42 (54b) , B. Ntalami 4-0-19-0

The runs slowing down :(