Main Menu

From the Pavilion

Started by reesbr, April 09, 2010, 02:27:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DazBurg

going alright at the moment HP ;)

Justin Bieber

Thanks Daz.

End of over 28 (maiden) - Mohammedan Sporting Club(116-5). 105 runs required from 22 overs. RR 4.14 RRR 4.77
D. Boyce 41 (77b) , C. Dean 0 (4b) , J. Flanagan 9-2-35-1

Need to get Boyce out and I might have it from there :D. He's just the last remaining Batter from what I believe.

Justin Bieber

28.2 W Bol to Dean : Smart work from the fielder there and Dean is run out comfortably.
C. Dean run out (R. Carney) 0 (6b 0x4 0x6) SR:0.00

Wrong guy but I'll take it :P.

DazBurg

in a real good position now HP ;)

Justin Bieber

Thanks Daz ;).

Bol got the nod ahead of Kamb due to the Crumbling pitch. Been real good with only 10 runs conceeded off his bowling + a wicket :D.

On the look out for another Spinner to help the stocks there.

DazBurg

Quote from: Hellopplz on December 19, 2010, 06:18:33 PM
Thanks Daz ;).

Bol got the nod ahead of Kamb due to the Crumbling pitch. Been real good with only 10 runs conceeded off his bowling + a wicket :D.

On the look out for another Spinner to help the stocks there.
what type of spinner?

Justin Bieber

Doesn't mind me as long as I can pick them up for a max of 25k :P. Would like maybe an Acc+/Acc+ but decent secondaries. Will be looking for one throughout the week.

Boomz

Spinners seem to be going fairly cheap atm... Got a 26yo Spec/Outs with decent secondaries for 28k a few days ago...Seen a few others go about that too...

Justin Bieber

Have my eye on quite a few ending next few days. Have to see how they progress money wise.

BratPack

Working a couple of changes tonight. Martinez is being dropped due to being flowering useless and Sim shall return. O'Brien will cop a rest for McGregor to come in.

And yeah there are a couple of nice spinners in the couple of days. Not sure I'll buy in though

Justin Bieber

35.4 1 W Sreedhar to Boyce : Armstrong has got himself out here trying to run a totally needless second! Boyce drove to mid off and they took off for a quick single. Carney misfielded and Armstrong belatedly decided to take a second one, but was caught well short at the non-striker's end. Fatal error in judgement and Armstrong is distraught. He should be.
G. Armstrong run out (R. Carney) 14 (27b 0x4 0x6) SR:51.85

Damn it!!! Still can't get Boyce out.

End of over 36 (7 runs) - Mohammedan Sporting Club(149-7). 72 runs required from 14 overs. RR 4.14 RRR 5.14
W. Atkinson 4 (2b) , D. Boyce 52 (97b) , K. Sreedhar 8-0-45-1

Justin Bieber

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!
39.3 W Sreedhar to Boyce : Boyce goes for the drive and ends up hitting it in the air towards point. He didn't get his foot to the pitch of the ball but went through with the shot. Morgan swoops forward and takes it inches from the ground.
D. Boyce c D. Morgan b. K. Sreedhar 64 (112b 4x4 0x6) SR:57.14

Finally got him ;D ;D ;D.

End of over 41 (2 runs) - Mohammedan Sporting Club(166-8). 55 runs required from 9 overs. RR 4.05 RRR 6.11
W. Atkinson 9 (14b) , A. Ashraful 0 (3b) , D. Morgan 6-1-26-0

Looks to be close. Hopefully I can bowl them out and Knock off the 307 seed ;D.

Justin Bieber

41.4 W Bol to Ashraful : Tossed up on the middle and off stump line, the ball grips the surface and turns back in. Ashraful realises too late and although it strikes high on the pad, the umpire has no hesitation in raising his finger.
A. Ashraful lbw b. T. Bol 0 (7b 0x4 0x6) SR:0.00

1 to go!!!! :D.

Justin Bieber

End of over 46 (17 runs) - Mohammedan Sporting Club(197-9). 24 runs required from 4 overs. RR 4.28 RRR 6.00
E. Moir 17 (16b) , W. Atkinson 19 (24b) , T. Bol 8-1-29-2

Get the fricken WICKET!!!!!!!

Barlow 21