Main Menu

From the Pavilion

Started by reesbr, April 09, 2010, 02:27:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Justin Bieber

Thanks Pyro. Trained most of last season to get half my team to Capable (and the rest to Reasonable). Should be set for the next few seasons so I can train primaries.

Also, when I buy I take secondaries into account. They saved quite a few runs today so does pay off :).

pyronerd

Quote from: Hellopplz on December 18, 2010, 01:03:36 AM
Thanks Pyro. Trained most of last season to get half my team to Capable (and the rest to Reasonable). Should be set for the next few seasons so I can train primaries.

Also, when I buy I take secondaries into account. They saved quite a few runs today so does pay off :).
thats what i plan to do this season, most of my players have at least one showerhouse secondary  :P

Justin Bieber

Good Luck. Still need to train Power/Fitness on a few of my guys but want a Primary + Tech pop first to try and avoid relegation in my leagues.

pyronerd

Quote from: Hellopplz on December 18, 2010, 01:06:35 AM
Good Luck. Still need to train Power/Fitness on a few of my guys but want a Primary + Tech pop first to try and avoid relegation in my leagues.
thanks HP  :) good luck with the primary pops  ;)

Boomz

FTP is really getting on my nerves  ::)

HillHero13

i am really getting some good commentary today...

30.1   .   Clifford to Cowmeadow : That ball was more stunning than a Playboy centrefold model. Err, I only read it for the articles, of course.

maybe its because im actually taking a look at it..

HillHero13

31.5   .   Voros to Cowmeadow : Struck on the pads, Voros pleads, then shouts, then bellows, but the umpire remains stonefaced. Looked to be going down leg, but replays show otherwise.

what has this umpire got against me!! seriously is it Alex or something!!

Boomz

http://www.fromthepavilion.org/commentary.htm?gameId=986851 Could be in for a close ending if my bowlers can get another wicket or 2.

Hawka

im gona watch it boomz.........if it loads  >:(

Boomz

wooot finally got Rackard his rock lol gonna be close now ;D

Boomz

AND ANOTHER!!!!!! If ftp dies on me now I'll murder someone lol

AND AGAIN! My spinners weaving a web ;D

8-6 Suited

Salland Cricket Club   Tickle My Timber
Batting - Top Order:   9,302   7,949
Batting - Middle Order:   8,671   6,955
Batting - Tail:   4,598   2,423
Bowling - Seam:   9,104 (4)   7,948 (4)
Bowling - Spin:   10,652 (6)   9,398 (6)
Fielding/Keeping:   9,552   7,231
Overall:   164,501   132,665

Lost by 6 wickets. Put up a decent fight I guess with an underperforming batting line up that I currently have.

Boomz

40 run win in the end ;D very happy with my spinners efforts btu it was a crumbling pitch :D outrated him by 14k my batsmen failed but my bowlers saved me thankfully :D

BratPack

Lost by 93 in the end. We fell in an absolute hole and lost 6/14. He did outrate me by almost 20k though so I guess that's not surprising