Main Menu

From the Pavilion

Started by reesbr, April 09, 2010, 02:27:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Alex7089

Willow Shagmeister FTW!

Cicjose

Justin Bieber

Going along well Cic. Not conceeding alot so should hopefully chase down the target easily.

MajorLazer

The other team has 4 Ahmeds. :P
One of them is Ahmed Ahmed. :P

Cicjose

Love this commentary

27.3   Richter to I. Malik : Slightly shorter delivery, darts up into the protector of I. Malik. Or where it would be if he was wearing one. Azeem attempts to call I. Malik through for a run but the only response seems to be "Ooooh me plums"

Starting to struggle now. i want them under 250 but im not sure that will happen

31.3 W Alexander to I. Malik : In the zone outside the off stump, from a length and I. Malik seems to be in trance and just pokes at it. Fatal edge. He slams his bat into his pads as he walks off, furious with himself. He's really marching back to the pavilion now.

I. Malik c G. McCooke b. G. Alexander 25 (52b 0x4 0x6) SR:48.08

Loralai has got both dangermen at the crease now

The first danger man has gooooooooooonnnnnnneeeeeeeee :)

37.2   W Alexander to Azeem : It's up! Symonds is coming round quickly for it... and takes the catch! Rash thinking and a bit of premeditation from Azeem has him on the way back to the pavilion.

A. Azeem c A. Symonds b. G. Alexander 22 (34b 1x4 1x6) SR:64.71

wonderful effort from my bowlers today :)

roo boys!

Cicjose

ARGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Symonds to Ayub : [dropped] Ayub's not got onto that as well as he'd hoped. Heaney is out in the deep and it goes down! Oh dear... and if it could get any worse for Symonds there's 2 runs more to the score.

Symonds to Ayub : Symonds has given Ayub a nice juicy full toss on middle stump and Ayub has responded by disposing the ball for six over long on.

Nuisance value runs

they were at one stage 7 / 141

All out for 178

roo boys!

Good job, all out for 178 is good as!

Justin Bieber

Very good score to chase Cic.

Cicjose

I thank you for the bowler you gave me. Hello. I didn't know I had won the bid until after the game started so he isn't playing today but he will be picked in the next game I promise.

Justin Bieber

He's a Batter ;). Ah well, always next week :P.

Good luck chasing that score. Hopefully you get it quickly ;).

Cicjose

I am going to be training him as an all rounder

15 from 9 atm

roo boys!

BOT BASHING! ;D

Cic, he's a batsman, would take a while to get his bowling up  :P

Cicjose

that's okay i need depth batting anyway because my number 3 isn't doing all that well atm.

I like the fact he can bowl wrist spin cause my other spinners are crap and his talent is old ball bowling so i will help him along with that.

0/33 from 4

Cicjose

B. Ahmed to McCooke : Short ball, and hooked straight down the throat of the man in the deep! Out!
G. McCooke c M. Mahmood b. B. Ahmed 26 (20b 1x4 2x6) SR:130.00

1/45 from 6.2

Mahmood to Daniels : A good length delivery in the channel bowled from around the stumps. This one holds its line after hitting the deck and Daniels is sucked forward into the defensive prod. The ball clips the shoulder of the bat and flies to first slip.
W. Daniels c I. Malik b. M. Mahmood 28 (36b 4x4 0x6) SR:77.78

2/70 from 11