Batting - Tail: 2,886 1,795
Bowling - Seam: 4,199 (4) 3,965 (6)
Bowling - Spin: 4,141 (6) 5,333 (4)
Fielding/Keeping: 4,171 3,626
Overall: 69,821 69,915

MajorLazer

Guess it can't get any closer than that. :P

8-6 Suited

Wow, way to go ML! Never saw that coming at all lol Best part is you bowled him out, thats an awesome effort from the position you were in.

MajorLazer

Thanks, Shaggy. We rated nearly the exact same so it is a fair result. They had a bit of a collapse, but very happy with that fight back. ;D

Justin Bieber

Go ML!!! Very nice ratings as well!!

Sazarhla has been more nice in his approach.

Justin Bieber

I will also say now, I don't think you guys should vote for me. Apparently it's a bad thing and would get the community against me. Maybe give your vote elsewhere and help somebody else out :D.

I wonder how'd I go in a fair way like they said? I have nobody on my side so they get their way ::).

MajorLazer

Thanks HP. Even politics in FTP is crazy. :P

Justin Bieber

I'm answering all the questions they are throwing at me with good detail (I would hope). I don't see any other canidates from NZ doing the same.

I hate the politics -__-. Might just stick to raising my club and make the most of Shaggy's membership for me.

Boomz

Yeah I'd say it's got something to do with they know one of the other candidates and have been planning to back them or something...

8-6 Suited

Perhaps you might be best off going for an assistant position. I wont forget you if I get in HP, never worry about that mate.

Justin Bieber

They've got Peep who I'm pretty sure they want in well ahead of anybody else. Giving me a drilling and saying I picked them because it's an easy win. SOUTH AFRICA DON'T HAVE A FRICKEN CANIDATE!!!! Why the hell would I run against 5 possible canidates and a well known Kiwi if I thought it was easy?

I would love the assistant job but not sure where to turn. More likely Australia as if they don't repair their relationship with me (country-manager), I'd never be involved with NZ again. Been posting in The garage and got a few of those guys on my side :D. Cynic even :o.

HillHero13

Someone go for Australia..

then make me and as many FF players as you can assistant..

FanFooty should have there own country..

but guys, if you do get a nat job i really want to be an assistant..

Boomz

Yeah they seem to be giving it to u pretty harsh I'm sure once they were in the same position...

Justin Bieber

Nobody will beat Damage Hilly. He's well known in the community and a nice bloke.

If I do by chance get the job as U19 manager, will be looking for experienced managers to have as my assistants to help out.

I'm on the defensive and hitting back whatever they throw at me. Hopefully that shows them something about me.