Main Menu

From the Pavilion

Started by reesbr, April 09, 2010, 02:27:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Justin Bieber

roo boys!

Nup no need for credits, just membership ;)

Fletch74

Which country is HP running for?

roo boys!

NZ, I'm running for Canada also.

Barlow 21

I am about to get a Spectacular Bowler for 50k! :D

Fletch74

When do you get to vote?

Justin Bieber

Nice Barlow ;).

Yeah, running for NZ Fletch. Need ideas for a Speech......

Justin Bieber

roo boys!

How's this look for my speech so far?:

Hey everyone, I'm roo boys!, also known as R&B. This is my second full season in the game, and I have been supporting Canada for a while now. When I started the game, I chose to have my squads made up of Canadians, partly because I was born in Canada and mostly just because I love to support the underdogs, represent the minor nations. I see Canada as a really prominent force in FTP over the next few seasons to come, and I would love to get behind this and really give as much help possible. Now I know that I haven't been the most active member on the Game Forums, I will be the first to admit that, but I have been relatively active on the Canadian offsite and if it is required of me to post more on the Game Forums, then I would be more than willing to do so.

Barlow 21

Quote from: roo boys! on December 15, 2010, 12:13:19 PM
How's this look for my speech so far?:

Hey everyone, I'm roo boys!, also known as R&B. This is my second full season in the game, and I have been supporting Canada for a while now. When I started the game, I chose to have my squads made up of Canadians, partly because I was born in Canada and mostly just because I love to support the underdogs, represent the minor nations. I see Canada as a really prominent force in FTP over the next few seasons to come, and I would love to get behind this and really give as much help possible. Now I know that I haven't been the most active member on the Game Forums, I will be the first to admit that, but I have been relatively active on the Canadian offsite and if it is required of me to post more on the Game Forums, then I would be more than willing to do so.
Excellent!
(You wern`t born in Canada though were you) ;)

MajorLazer

I assumed the first sentence was. "Hi, my name is roo boys! and I am a Moose Chaserholic." :P

roo boys!

Yeah I actually was!

Just added a bit about the moose chasers. ;D

BratPack

If I was going to nominate I'd probably go Ireland or Kenya. But on the other hand I wouldn't want to split the FF vote 3 ways. I'll watch it over the next day or so though

roo boys!

Want to get everyone's approval of the speech before I submit it, check the World Cup thread.

Justin Bieber

Is this speech any good?

Hello to all who read this. My name is Hellopplz (also known as HP for short) and I am running for this position in New Zealand as I feel I can bring something different to the table. I would think many of you wouldn't know me so I'll try to give you an idea on who I am first up. I've been playing the game for a little while now, coming into my 3rd full season, and have a pretty good understanding on how things work. I'm always learning more which can only help in a position like this. I'm easy to get along with and would love for others to have an input in who gets into the team and what can be improved. It is a representative team, so need the big followers to have a say as well if we are to do any good in competitions. If I do get the job, I don't want to run it as a one-man army. Rather it be a joint effort to return New Zealand to it's past glory.

I may not be a regular poster in the forums but will try my best to try to become more involved in the New Zealand boards. I believe New Zealand youths have a big future for the next two seasons and think we can give a fairly good shot at winning the next World Cup. Will try to drum up interest in more people recruiting New Zealand youths whether I get the position or not.

I'm more likely one of the lesser experienced managers applying for this honoured position but that doesn't stop me from trying. However, I will give it my all to try and do the best with the team we've got. I'm more than happy to listen to others as said before as it's my first time running for anything here. But I'll put my heart in the team and would love for it to succeed. Hope all of you agree with me and vote for me.