Main Menu

From the Pavilion

Started by reesbr, April 09, 2010, 02:27:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

HillHero13

i would, but  i don't know how many days i've been registerd..

maybe i'll go assistant..

Justin Bieber

Think those who nominate but don't get the Senior manager role, they become the assistants. But the manager can fire and hire who they want.

If you go for one, good luck Hilly :). 100 days is give or take 3 months. Been playing for that long?

HillHero13

i registered Sep 30

is that 100 days??

HillHero13

and i don't now how if i can..

Justin Bieber

Don't think so Hilly :(. Falls short by maybe 20-30 days.

In a few weeks pretty sure elections will open and allow for people to nominate and write a little about themselves and why they should get manager.

HillHero13

oh so it starts then not now?

Justin Bieber

Not sure when it starts though :(. It's soon as the U19 World Cup just ended. But on a date, I'm not completely sure.

Probably ask on their forum?

Boomz

Not on there atm but it says on the announcment section of the site. think it's the 15th.

Justin Bieber

Thanks BOOMZ :).

So far there are 2 others running for U19 NZ manager.

Boomz

FF will get behind u ;) I'm gonna see who nominates & see if I can land myself an assistants role :)

Justin Bieber

14 Dec 10 02:00 - U19 Nat Elections
With the World Cup now complete, it is now time for us to focus on the elections for the U19 Nat manager positions.

Election Dates are below:
Wednesday December 15: Nominations officially open.
Saturday December 18: Nominations close. Voting officially opens.
Thursday December 23: Voting closes. Winners are announced within 48 hours. Time to do last minute Christmas shopping.

Eligibility rules include:
- To run for a position in the elections, you must have been playing the game for at least 100 days.
- To vote in the elections, you must have been playing the game for 50 days.
- If you are a Senior Nat manager you cannot run for a position.

Best of luck to everyone involved.
FTP-ashario

It's a fast process :o. Hopefully I can get some votes besides from everybody in FanFooty ;D. Anybody else want to run for a Manager position?

I fby chance I get elected, I'll have the other guys running as my assistants. And if I can fit in, 1 or 2 of you guys :).

HillHero13

if you do get a manager.. i am so an assistan..

maybe you should apply for all of them??

got a better chance..

but please me as an assistant?

8-6 Suited

I'll be running for Australian manager next season. :)

If you get in, I'll vote for you! :P

Boomz

You can only apply for 1 HH... I'm gonna try with a fair few for an assistants position but if u do get it remember me :P

Justin Bieber

Can only apply for 1 country I think.

I'm not well known so that plays against me. I'll see how things go. Can't count the eggs in the basket before I even picked them!!