From the Pavilion

Started by reesbr, April 09, 2010, 02:27:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cicjose

Quote from: Hellopplz on December 14, 2010, 01:19:22 AM
Quote from: MajorLazer on December 14, 2010, 01:02:17 AM
Well it also depends on if the FTP gods are in a giving mood. :P
I think they are picky :P.

Thanks Cic. Now I know he is going to a good home :D. Take a look at the other guys as they all shouldn't go up much (bar the youth at 500k) ;D. Should get him for 1k.

I'm going to try and put some faith in more rookies to find the balance with Blackwell and Ives to bat but i am trying to get some more batsmen who can bowl a bit cause i have a few bowlers that can bat

I would like it to be more balanced the other way coming into the Pavilion Cup :)

Fletch74

ML and I have now lost 2 of our bots since we found out our league, only have 1 left now  :'( Should still beat the newbies though ;)

MajorLazer

Not necessarily a bad thing. Now we can beat newbies instead of bots. ;D

roo boys!

Quote from: Cicjose on December 14, 2010, 01:32:26 AM

Thanks Cic. Now I know he is going to a good home :D. Take a look at the other guys as they all shouldn't go up much (bar the youth at 500k) ;D. Should get him for 1k.

I'm going to try and put some faith in more rookies to find the balance with Blackwell and Ives to bat but i am trying to get some more batsmen who can bowl a bit cause i have a few bowlers that can bat

I would like it to be more balanced the other way coming into the Pavilion Cup :)
What's the point of having a batsman who can bowl when you can just bowl your 5 best bowlers?

Alex7089

I agree with R&B CJ, if your bowlers can bat your batsman don't need to bowl ;)

roo boys!

Quote from: Alex7089 on December 14, 2010, 10:54:45 AM
I agree with R&B CJ, if your bowlers can bat your batsman don't need to bowl ;)
Of course you do :P

roo boys!

Alex7089

roo boys!

bomberboy0618

Omg i looked in the Sunday herald sun an the front page of the tv guide had Miami heat written on it. Aah!!! :o :o :o

Justin Bieber

Quote from: Cicjose on December 14, 2010, 01:32:26 AM

Don't need many all rounders. Good to have a few bowlers who can bat a little, but not really Batsman who can bowl occassionally as it'll be more wages for you ;). If you want a young all rounder who can bowl a little, check out Polamreddy of mine. He's up for sale as well.

valkorum

roo boys!

People still in Australia will have got season 12 underway...goodluck guys!

pyronerd

Quote from: roo boys! on December 14, 2010, 01:17:23 PM
People still in Australia will have got season 12 underway...goodluck guys!
cheers RB i was getting carted the first 9 overs and my opponent was 104-1 but ive frought back

End of over 16 (6 runs) - Yatesy's Pongoers(146-4) RR 9.12
W. Grew 1 (2b) , J. Bryant 26 (20b) , M. Gaunt 4-0-36-1