Main Menu

From the Pavilion

Started by reesbr, April 09, 2010, 02:27:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

McRooster

Quote from: 8-6 Suited on December 07, 2010, 10:18:18 PM
lol I wish. my name is Shaun McCarty, my girlfriends name is Amy Bourne so he combined the 2... Actually has a nice ring to it, your right. Made me laugh a little lol

McRooster, I told him to challenge you since you didn't have a game. Its for this Thursday mate.
I will log on now and accept  ;D

I also wish to use this post to apologise to any Magpie (including you Shaggy) supporters I may have unintentionally offended with my recent FB post  :D

Shaggy has more identities than Toni Collette's character Tara in that show United States of Tara  ;)

roo boys!

Quote from: Hellopplz on December 07, 2010, 10:29:49 PM
Nice Shaggy ;D.

What a nice neighbour ;).
Yeah I had a chat to him during our game on Sunday, he is really nice.

8-6 Suited

I didn't decide on the surname for this player lol I only wanted Shaggy lol He did it!!! :P Although my baby boy could be called Jason Bourne if I took her name though haha

HP, I went to school with him so it isnt a big deal. Known him a long long long time, somehow he managed to move in right next to me... Stalker much? He also uses my wireless internet too -_-

roo boys!

8-6 Suited

And drinks my beer. And annoys the hell out of me at times lol

But he has his uses I guess... I just don't know what they are yet.

McRooster

He's just PM'd me a couple of times in FTP, is he on here at all Shaggy?

roo boys!

Nah he's not. It should be a hell of a game Roost ;)

8-6 Suited

Nah its a struggle to teach him how to use FTP, the forums would do my head in lol

McRooster

Quote from: roo boys! on December 07, 2010, 11:13:13 PM
Nah he's not. It should be a hell of a game Roost ;)
He's had nice things to say about you RB in FTP...

"awesome. good luck then bud, hope it is a good game unlike against roo boys where he smashed me haha.

he is a good guy will always help out when needed as he helps me a lot as well and thewookie"

I think the second part was about Shaggy and my post to him about how Shaggy has helped me alot with my batting orders  8)

roo boys!

That's good to hear :D

Yeah I was chatting to him during our game, talking about the footy, you know, our username being rooboys and GoSaints afterall :P

8-6 Suited

Awwww he wants to blow me now too. Great... Thanks. I'll sleep fantastic tonight. Tucked up into a ball feeling violated -_-

R&B did destroy his batting though, hopefully thats a lot closer now. I know the summaries of his batsmen that are playing.

Outstanding
Outstanding
Expert
Outstanding
Accomplished
Reliable/Capable - Not sure what his keeper is.
Reasonable - Hyde his gun medium. :x

Then it all becomes very poor from there :P

As far as his bowling goes...

Outstanding
Outstanding
Outstanding
Accomplished
Reliable

I believe its something like that.

McRooster

Two words for him.......de Vreeze  8)

roo boys!

Not very disimilar to mine, he has quite an older sid though doesn't he?

McRooster

His rating against you RB was higher than I've ever reached, so my work is cut out for me.

roo boys!

Good luck Roost 8)

I've got BOOMZ in the FFPL that day, not sure who makes way for my new batsman...:-\