Main Menu

From the Pavilion

Started by reesbr, April 09, 2010, 02:27:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

cookie311993

who bumps up the price? can i get three teams to do that for Robert De Vos? i would ask for Walter Currie but bomber is going for him and he is in my franchise

MajorLazer

Yer I probably can bump it up closer to the deadline. Depends how much money I've got.

bomberboy0618

Quote from: cookie311993 on December 06, 2010, 03:18:47 PM
who bumps up the price? can i get three teams to do that for Robert De Vos? i would ask for Walter Currie but bomber is going for him and he is in my franchise
I'll do it :)

cookie311993

okay cheers ML and Bomber.

Justin Bieber

CrowsFan

Sucks for zz then since he is in the same league for all forms of the game!

Justin Bieber

Saw that. He made a list in the Scottish forums over at FTP with the strongest Divisions.

Div 3.1 is the strongest in Scotland :(.

roo boys!

Quote from: Alex7089 on December 06, 2010, 12:52:45 PM
A lot of buying fletch :o
I am following Wegener and Rasheed. Selling 3 players but don't want them to go for much I'm selling all of them to fellow FFers :P
So much for that :'(

bomberboy0618

Justin Bieber

Don't forget the Valuation thread BB ;).

Can't see his skills though anyway :P.

Bazinga

Quote from: Hellopplz on December 06, 2010, 04:36:03 PM
http://www.fromthepavilion.org/club.htm?teamId=221

GoHutchy is the best team in all of Scotland.
His 11th best rated player is rated over 50K . WOW  :o

bomberboy0618

Quote from: Hellopplz on December 06, 2010, 07:55:58 PM
Don't forget the Valuation thread BB ;).

Can't see his skills though anyway :P.
Open now.

Justin Bieber

In this mad ruch, I think he was alright. Hopefully will get him to Exp/Exp soon 8).

Normally wouldn't say he is though but still an improvement to the squad so is a +.

DazBurg

not bad at all
like HP says in these times of inflation good price for him if it wasn't inflated probably a little to much but should be a great player for u BB
and 3,064 spare ratings points is a great start towards popping him to expert/expert ;)

bomberboy0618

Quote from: DazBurg on December 06, 2010, 08:07:42 PM
not bad at all
like HP says in these times of inflation good price for him if it wasn't inflated probably a little to much but should be a great player for u BB
and 3,064 spare ratings points is a great start towards popping him to expert/expert ;)
Im stoked with him personally. Will pop him then train secondaries and repeat.
I just need youths then i can spend early in the season and hopefully shoot up the rankings :D