Main Menu

From the Pavilion

Started by reesbr, April 09, 2010, 02:27:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Justin Bieber

Re: Youth Players
by tonoy » Fri Dec 03, 2010 10:40 pm

Here's my list;

-If you pull a Fast bowler (with about 1000 wage or something like reas/reas), I will automatically pay 800k. If it also happens to be a Bangladeshi, I will increase the offer to 1mil.

-I am also looking for three decent 16yo batsmen with good talents. I will pay 500k for each. And if he happens to be Bangladeshi, I will increase the price to 600k.

-1mil on a good allrounder (1200+ wage).

- 600k for keeper.

Just pm me in game with your pull and it will be done.

Just saw this and thought I'd let you guys know. If you do go for it, could make you a bundle!!!! Just for those who are willing to roll the dice and sell a Gun.

Alex7089

Zz would have so much freakin' money if he sold that basman he got before OR THAT AR that was ave/ave/reas :o :o

Master Q

Justin Bieber

Boomz

I'll definitely be trying for that lol

Fletch74

Bangladesh pull here we go...

MajorLazer

Same with me. Go Bangladesh! :P

8-6 Suited

Due to the fact that I still have my supporters right now, I have upgraded my stadium. I should really have kept it for players however though but so be it.

Alex7089

I'm not pulling Bangladesh ::)
He will still buy them if they aren't, just for about 100k less :P

Justin Bieber

But if you are going to pull for that anyway, might as well go Bangladesh on the off chance you get a Gun ;).

P.S If you get a great youth pull first few weeks on the Season, they will sell for HEAPS due to a full season of training.

Alex7089

Yeah, but we are pulling for guns every week aren't we? Would be dumb not to, might just pull a 16 y.o and put him up should sell no matter what :)

chrisuzz

just spent 70k on upgradig my stdium by 3000 seats taking its capacity to 8000

8-6 Suited

I did 75k today to upgrade it to 8250 capacity since I still have all my supporters. :x

roo boys!

I will do mine sooner or later...

Justin Bieber

Mine's already 10k so no need to build on that anytime soon ;D. Spent 120k start of last season for it.