Main Menu

From the Pavilion

Started by reesbr, April 09, 2010, 02:27:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Master Q

Players on the TM get extended. The Updates finishes in about 1 hour and 20 Minutes.

Fletch74

Great, that means that the second one I want, I won't be able to monitor now because I will be out!! That was part of the reason I dibsed him!! >:(

Master Q

Not sure how long they will be extended for though...

Fletch74

FTP is back up, and my bids have been extended by 24 hours!!

Boomz

It's back up :D I got a 100k prizemoney ??? I thought I'd get more from what I read... or is there more to come?

Fletch74

I only got $108K prizemoney ??? I calculated mine to be $174K based on rules???

Maybe more to come Boomz, but none of mine add to $108K???

Master Q

I got quite a bit  :D Finished 2nd, 2nd and 3rd, thought I would of finished 5th in my Youth League, but no!

Haven't found my new league yet, still says I'm in Div 7, but I've noticed Hawka is in my Youth League  :)

Boomz

Yeah I added mine up to come to about 250k :( I hope it's still being done or something. My new guys wage went up 2 & a bit K :o

Fletch74

EOS announcement...

03 Dec 10 23:00 - End of Season Updates
The bulk of the end of season updates have now been completed. Key events include:

- teams requesting to move country have been moved, including those moving to the new countries : Ireland and Scotland (you wont see your new leagues on the home page until Monday).
- a 'bot flush' has been performed, with all teams not controlled by a human manager being dropped to the lowest divisions for next season. This has resulted in a reorganisation of leagues in all countries.
- the changes to fielding in the match engined trialled in friendly matches this season will be in place for all matches as of Sunday.
- the gap in ticket prices charged between the divisions has been reduced, meaning teams in division 5 or below will receive roughly 10% more from gate takings (no change for div 1 teams and a smaller % increase for other divisions).

The first competitive matches for the new season will be the Twenty20 league fixtures on Tuesday December 14.

Updates for leagues happen on Monday :)

Fletch74

Ok, my prizemoney has just disappeared....  ???

Boomz

Mine too ?! must being having some problems I think...

Master Q

MajorLazer

I haven't got my prize money yet. :(

Master Q

Sh!t just noticed that my 2 Fast Bowlers from my Youths last season are now Seniors  :'(

Need another Quick...

MajorLazer

I think the transfer deadlines got extended by a day.