Main Menu

From the Pavilion

Started by reesbr, April 09, 2010, 02:27:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

8-6 Suited

15.5   W   Tolhurst to McCarthy : [runout] de Lange fumbles the ball and for a moment McCarthy thinks there is a run in it. He is sadly mistaken as de Lange regathers, turns and hits the stumps before the batsman can make his ground.
J. McCarthy run out (E. de Lange) 35 (53b 1x4 2x6) SR:66.04

You are back in it now Daz. Kaushik is shower and will go for next to nothing. :P

End of over 16 (8 runs) - Tickle My Timber(82-2). 128 runs required from 34 overs. RR 5.12 RRR 3.76
A. Sreedevan 13 (17b) , K. Kaushik 1 (1b) , G. Tolhurst 3-0-10-0

roo boys!

Ahh OK then Shaggy :)

I did that with my neighbours internet for a while, but they didn't know about it :P ;D

Bring it Daz! ;D

McRooster

Van Gulik and Hogg will close the last 10 Q, you will have to do the damage when my part timers come on in about 10 overs time  ;)

Butcher is making mince meat out of de Vreeze  :D

Master Q

When Menza builds an Innings, it gets dangerous. He needs to stay in if I want to win.

Master Q

16.6   W   Hogg to Menza : [catch] Menza flashes at a wide delivery outside off stump, and ends up gifting an easy catch to first slip. Out!
G. Menza c B. Van Gulik b. A. Hogg 19 (25b 1x4 0x6) SR:76.00

And he's gone  :-X

8-6 Suited

16.3   W   Rahmann to Kaushik : [catch] Kaushik goes for the drive and ends up hitting it in the air towards point. He didn't get his foot to the pitch of the ball but went through with the shot. Walker swoops forward and takes it inches from the ground.
K. Kaushik c P. Walker b. D. Rahmann 1 (4b 0x4 0x6) SR:25.00

Next to nothing I said. 1 is next to nothing, isn't it? I hate being right about you Kaushik... I really do.

Q, he is gone because he has terrible stats.

McRooster

Say something else Q, Say something about Butcher!!  ;)

Alex7089

30 boundaries in my innings :P

roo boys!

I just had a crazy idea, I want to sell Burke (will save my 3.5k when the wages come round on Sunday night, but I have only 12 people in my squad not transfer listed. I want to sell Burke beacause then I can get more cash to go for Sayers also. I have 2 guys promoting from youths, but so I can just have 13 players, could I just find a crappy senior for 1k and buy him, then sell Burke and fire that player when I buy Sayers?

Master Q

I'll give you a Crappy player for 2k  ;D I've got a few  ;D

Boomz

That is the 50 partnership (53 runs, 62b, 4x4, 0x6) SR:85.48

This is better :D

End of over 22 (5 runs) - Gunz n Rozez(115-3) RR 5.23
R. Coetzer 31 (58b) , P. Phillip 31 (34b) , A. Yalamanchili 6-0-34-1

Ive done that b4 Rb lol

roo boys!

No thanks Q, I've found a whole list of crappy guys for 1k that end soon ;D

DazBurg

back in it now though that RRR is easy done 4 u atm

Alex7089

End of over 1 (15 runs) - topperstopstars1(15-0). 241 runs required from 19 overs. RR 15.00 RRR 12.68
B. Bodibe 14 (5b) , M. Prowse 1 (1b) , E. Grey 1-0-15-0

Grey you useless little flower.
Getting smashed around by these junk players? I'm glad you're not in my best XI any more.

roo boys!

I would LOL so hard if you lose ;D