That is 100 runs for Bowstreet (100 runs, 137b, 9x4, 0x6) SR:72.99

nd of over 48 (7 runs) - Valkorum(206-7) RR 4.29
L. McKenzie 3 (3b) , E. Bowstreet 104 (139b) , P. Walker 9-0-37-1

Justin Bieber

If he gets 100 at his pace :o :o :o.

MajorLazer

Damn, Antonio's hogging the strike. :P

roo boys!

Not as good as Alex's Antonio ;)  I always get them confused, although one is senior and one is youth right? :P

MajorLazer

Not sure about Alex's Antonio but mine made 100 and McDermott was 10 runs short.
Would've been one of the fastest 100s surely.

valkorum

End of over 50 (2 runs) - Valkorum(218-8) RR 4.36
D. Lafir 0 (2b) , E. Bowstreet 109 (142b)

It's a defendable total.  Bowstreet batted all 50 overs so happy with that - would have liked more runs though

roo boys!

Arggh so close, I was in a bidding war on a player and with 15 seconds to go it looked like the other guy had pulled out, then all of a sudden a new guy comes in, can't I get a break?!

Alex7089

I don't have an Antonio..
I have an Antoine :P

I think the dibs might be dying guys. I had dibs earlier and someone just outbid me -_-

roo boys!

McRooster

Quote from: roo boys! on October 28, 2010, 07:24:54 PM
Arggh so close, I was in a bidding war on a player and with 15 seconds to go it looked like the other guy had pulled out, then all of a sudden a new guy comes in, can't I get a break?!
Was watching the two 26yr old 40k+ ranked ones you had a go at last night RB, very unlucky not to get that batsman-Russell was it?

8-6 Suited

What is worse is your Bowstreet bloke was dropped in the first or second over too Valk.

Nice work.

roo boys!

Yeah it was Russell, if only I was online I would have put in an extra 10k until the other guy pulled out...

That's the thing about agents...

Justin Bieber

I won my youth game!!!!! Outrated 91k to 85k as well!!!! Great stand by Poidevon and Currie. Then Inver comes in with his finisher talent to help steer me to a 4 wicket victory with a little over 1 over to spare!!! Another cracking finish to one of my matches this week!!!!

I might also mention BOOMZ has advanced to the next stage as well despite being outrated. He won by I think 43 runs.

roo boys!