Quote from: McRooster on October 27, 2010, 07:45:53 PM
Quote from: roo boys! on October 27, 2010, 07:32:56 PM
Mine bought me membership :P
...and donuts  ;)
I am the giver of donuts, not the receiver :P
But yeah he gave me a couple :P

Advertise on their forums B21.

DazBurg

i won my youth game today by 4 wickets and it was the guy on 1st so i'm only 2 games behind him and 2nd lost meaning i'm 1 game behind him and i play him next week  ;D

Alex7089

Quote from: Barlow 21 on October 27, 2010, 07:47:23 PM
How do you get a mentor?
Be awesome like us :P
Nah just go on their forums go into the new players section and there is a thread 'Find A Mentor' just ask for one there ;)

Looking good Daz, reckon you can beat him?

roo boys!

Quote from: DazBurg on October 27, 2010, 07:52:33 PM
i won my youth game today by 4 wickets and it was the guy on 1st so i'm only 2 games behind him and 2nd lost meaning i'm 1 game behind him and i play him next week  ;D
Good luck :D

DazBurg

reckon i'm a good chance the bloke i played today was undefeated till he come up against me  8)
and the time i lost to 1st and 2nd was just before i took over so looking for revenge

McRooster

My junior squad had more smashed youths in it today than schoolies week  :(

Put up little resistance bowling wise having 349 taken off them for only a three wicket reward  :-[

An average chase ending on 206 in the 38th over - a loss of 143 runs  :'(

One thing I don't get is that even though I took money from my Youth academy last week - it popped to reasonable ??

Swifts performance today may not see him take on reesbr on Sunday   :-\

DazBurg

bad luck on the loss roost

yeah i noticed something like that with academies i been putting like 23k in each every week till this wek i had to scale it back a little am losing to much money

anyways the point is i noticed since i'm dropping it to just improving for a few weeks to make money that i should have to put 18k to have one level above but because i been putting so much in i can put only 15 in  and still  have improving and same as i noticed when i been putting 23k in  to have improving+ u can actually drop it a little lower then having to pay the full amount for a good rating which technically is two full levels

bomberboy0618

McRooster

I was wondering if all the mid season advice to newbies (here and in their forum) about not needing youth academy investment has lead to those that kept money in to 'pop' because of low comparitive investment?

ie. Did I go up simply because others went further down  ???

DazBurg

Quote from: McRooster on October 27, 2010, 08:25:12 PM
I was wondering if all the mid season advice to newbies (here and in their forum) about not needing youth academy investment has lead to those that kept money in to 'pop' because of low comparitive investment?

not sure on that one Roost
but yeah people say not to invest in the youth
but personally i still do HP did aswell and so does BP
i suppose each there own but as CF pointed out and i agree with him that the thought of raising your youth player into a good player for your side sounds great to me

Alex7089

Yeah the lower the average investment the less money that is required to reach a higher level so you can invest less and improve more (in theory)

Justin Bieber

Quote from: McRooster on October 27, 2010, 08:25:12 PM

Even if you take away some money in one week, doesn't undo the investment previously made. So you might of invested quite a lot beforehand then cut down a bit.

I invest in both Youths and Seniors.

bomberboy0618

i won my youth game!!! ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D