Top 10 Highest Breakevens for Round 3

Started by Master Q, April 09, 2010, 02:08:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Master Q

QuoteHere are the top 10 highest scores a player needs to score for there price to go up. I am listing their name, team,position, price and of course the score they need.

1.Dean Cox, WCE, RUC , 471k , Cox needs to score 225 for his price to go up.

2.Darren Jolly , COL , RUC , 381k , Jolly needs to score 188 for his price to go up.

3.Jed Adcock, BRIS , DEF , $371k, Adcock needs to score 185 for his price to go up.

4.Mitch Clark, BRIS , RUC , $414k, Clark needs to score 175 for his price to go up.

5.Bernie Vince, ADE , MID , $441k, Vince needs to score 167 for his price to go up.

6. Domenic Cassisi, PORT , MID , $412k, Cassisi needs to score 163 for his price to go up.

7.Ryan Hargrave, WB , DEF , $409k, Hargrave needs to score 162 for his price to go up.

8.Josh Fraser, COLL , RUC , $385k, Fraser needs to score 155 for his price to go up.

9.Brent Harvey, NM , FWD/MID , $388k Harvey needs to score 155 for his price to go up.

10.Adam McPhee, FRE , FWD/DEF , $340k , McPhee needs to score 154 for his price to go up.

(Scores are Just approximate)

-Master Q

Source: www.thegreatdtblog.wordpress.com

Justin Bieber

what a great year to have set and forget ruck combo ::). got sandi and hmac and can't cash in on the premiums on the downfall :'(

maybe warnock to cox and have a big 3 ;D

Master Q

Quote from: Hellopplz on April 09, 2010, 02:14:19 AM
what a great year to have set and forget ruck combo ::). got sandi and hmac and can't cash in on the premiums on the downfall :'(
I know :( Luckily i had Hmac and Nic Nat. That rymes :D

gerco

You and me both. I've been watching Cox and Clark throw out rubbish scores and thinking "If only I'd gone with Ottens and Seaby, I'd be able to grab those 2 when they bottom out".

But it's not to be. I'll just have to be satisfied with McIntosh and Sandilands

Justin Bieber

Quote from: gerco on April 09, 2010, 02:18:26 AM

You and me both. I've been watching Cox and Clark throw out rubbish scores and thinking "If only I'd gone with Ottens and Seaby, I'd be able to grab those 2 when they bottom out".

But it's not to be. I'll just have to be satisfied with McIntosh and Sandilands
Next year getting a premium and cheapie so i never get caught out like this again ;D

korza

How the f... does Seaby out score those other rucks

Master Q

Justin Bieber

browny_wce

coz seabs is actually a good ruckman. good up forward aswell
just hard for anyone to live in coxys shadow

Master Q

News that adcock is out i think, wow he will defiantly make his breakeven ;D

bensomerford

definitely worth monitoring Hargrave and Vince

both had great 2009s and i'd back them to improve, Vince especially after a slow preseason and with the crows starting the year slow too.

Master Q

Quote from: bensomerford on April 09, 2010, 07:55:00 AM
definitely worth monitoring Hargrave and Vince

both had great 2009s and i'd back them to improve, Vince especially after a slow preseason and with the crows starting the year slow too.
Well they will need big scores to make up for these ones...

bensomerford

Quote from: masterqWell they will need big scores to make up for these ones...
....not sure what u mean.....

Im saying, if there prices drop, it'll be worth monitoring them because they could come good and be cheap.

Master Q

Quote from: bensomerford on April 09, 2010, 09:49:34 AM

Im saying, if there prices drop, it'll be worth monitoring them because they could come good and be cheap.
To make money...

Justin Bieber

Quote from: Master Q on April 09, 2010, 10:06:11 AM
Quote from: bensomerford on April 09, 2010, 09:49:34 AM

To make money...
Both of you are kinda saying the same thing, but going around in a circle ;D

i can see it now = round 8 Hargrave in ;)