0 (0%)
20K - 50K
0 (0%)
50K - 100K
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 1

Voting closed: October 02, 2010, 05:13:12 PM

RobsOverAchieverss

Apologies there are some people on here, who like to make things up.

benjy251090

October 13th, just wear a suit where ever you go  8)

RobsOverAchieverss

Quote from: benjy251090 on September 02, 2010, 12:07:03 PM
October 13th, just wear a suit where ever you go  8)
I got your invite thanks mate i wear a suit to work should be fine lol  ;)

benjy251090

lol, it's going to be a fun day at uni ;)

elxam

Quote from: Marcz on August 29, 2010, 10:46:28 PM
yewwww exlam :P

Yeah, my patience was wearing thin coming into the last round as whatever I tried to do I could only manage par scores - even in this last round where I had R Henderson getting a listless 21 on the field and Ellard on the bench scoring 98.

elxam

Quote from: thornz23 on August 29, 2010, 11:31:32 PM
very nice elx :D i dropped 1 spot to finish at 272 :P stoooked with that result :)

Thanks Thornz! Pretty good going yourself.

Just got lucky this year. I don't think I'll get this close again so will have to printscreen and put it in the memory bank for years to come.

elxam

Quote from: Hellopplz on August 31, 2010, 04:48:48 PM
Quote from: glam77 on August 30, 2010, 08:58:23 AM
30,404   :'(

the last month absolutel killed me, dropping over 10,000 positions for rounds 16 to 21.
Finished just outside the top 20k after being 13k 2 weeks prior >:(. Before round 20, was ranked 13k >:(. Dang forward donuts and late withdrawals killed me :'(.

There's always next year though :D.

Great rankings you guys. Exlam, finally cracked it :D.

With trades left I thought I could give the top 10 a shake but the guys I brought in towards the end there, bar James Kelly, were all average at best.
Always good in hindsight.

elxam

Quote from: Shirtfront on September 01, 2010, 04:14:03 PM
finished 188th.

but lost both my GF's, gotta laugh!!!

At least you got into the GF. I didn't even make the Prelim - got knocked out in straights sets having won 14 games straight, having 8 scores of the round and finishing on top by a fair margin.

But then, my aim was different - I wanted to get the best possible overall ranking this year and so tactics were a bit off.

elxam

Quote from: RobsOverAchieverss on September 02, 2010, 11:51:38 AM

Too true. Not sure how anyone can validate what people say.
Didn't know that one has to put one's team name here, though.

Mine is Preys, BTW. The name has got nothing to do with me. Just came out of the blue one day when someone showed me a movie called Prey (http://www.contactmusic.com/new/film.nsf/reviews/prey).

The last paragraph was what I had in mind when I used the name because when it came to DT I felt like the suburban nitwit -

In Prey, the entire family survives while everyone who comes along to help them is eaten by the lions. Here we have a bunch of suburban nitwits surviving while four experts on living in the wilderness are eaten in rather short order

RobsOverAchieverss

Quote from: elxam on September 02, 2010, 12:45:33 PM
Quote from: RobsOverAchieverss on September 02, 2010, 11:51:38 AM

Too true. Not sure how anyone can validate what people say.
Didn't know that one has to put one's team name here, though.

Mine is Preys, BTW. The name has got nothing to do with me. Just came out of the blue one day when someone showed me a movie called Prey (http://www.contactmusic.com/new/film.nsf/reviews/prey).

The last paragraph was what I had in mind when I used the name because when it came to DT I felt like the suburban nitwit -

In Prey, the entire family survives while everyone who comes along to help them is eaten by the lions. Here we have a bunch of suburban nitwits surviving while four experts on living in the wilderness are eaten in rather short order
Prove it (just joking)

McRooster

I've put up my ranking but don't want to say my team name  :-X

RobsOverAchieverss

Quote from: McRooster on September 02, 2010, 09:32:20 PM
I've put up my ranking but don't want to say my team name  :-X
Go on, bakababakakabaggg that was supposed to be the noise you make when you say "what are you chicken"

McRooster

This was my third year in DT. Three different team names...

Season 1 - The Orange Cutters lost in a GF to Eye Candy (Priscillas team, made up entirely of good looking players), can't remember final rank.

Season 2 - The Bradbury's lost in a GF to Jatz Crackers (this years rnd 18 trip to Melb Captain) and won a GF in my golf club league (ranked inside the top 1000 leagues), final rank around 1100?

Season 3 -  Finally won the main league GF, but before I reveal my team you have to promise not to judge! Promise Rob  ???

RobsOverAchieverss

Quote from: McRooster on September 02, 2010, 09:44:09 PM
This was my third year in DT. Three different team names...

Season 1 - The Orange Cutters lost in a GF to Eye Candy (Priscillas team, made up entirely of good looking players), can't remember final rank.

Season 2 - The Bradbury's lost in a GF to Jatz Crackers (this years rnd 18 trip to Melb Captain) and won a GF in my golf club league (ranked inside the top 1000 leagues), final rank around 1100?

Season 3 -  Finally won the main league GF, but before I reveal my team you have to promise not to judge! Promise Rob  ???
LOL i was joking you didnt need to go to all the effort  :D

McRooster

Like you said in th FB - maybe my PC is broken and can't detect sarcasm.