Who is your REAL Supercoach????

Started by Jas 13, April 08, 2010, 04:56:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SCADDICT

Yeah I know Ossie I have just heard alot of hypocrites on this site condemning him after the freo game despite him getting us into the 8 last year.

ossie85

Still not sure how that happened btw!

Jas 13

Quote from: ossie85 on April 08, 2010, 06:32:58 AM

Still not sure how that happened btw!

The fact that we got in the 8 last year or that we lost to freo?

ossie85

The both seem pretty mutually exclusive  :-\

The 8 is what I meant.

I miss Neale Daniher, he was great.

Jas 13

Quote from: ossie85 on April 08, 2010, 06:40:16 AM

The both seem pretty mutually exclusive  :-\

The 8 is what I meant.

I miss Neale Daniher, he was great.

The fact that Hawthorn couldn't string games together helped us greatly!!!
But it was quite ahead of schedule....

HillHero13

Bomber for me ( Bomber Thompson that is)

Resch

Neil Craig for me.

Genuine thinker and would get them sorted with disciplined play to get points.

SCADDICT

Thing I like about Neil Craig is his emphasis on fitness and how he keeps getting the best out of the old guys like Edwards and Goodwin.

ossie85

I question Craig's plan B. Crows seem to fall over in September, yes they have been unlucky in injuries, but still.

Big Lance

Quote from: ossie85 on April 08, 2010, 05:15:51 AM

Mick Malthouse. Clearly the best coach in the comp.

And I now wait for all the Mick bashes out their *hasn't one a flag since 94* bull shower

Yeah that spread wide gameplan has really paid dividends for collingwood.

Bomber Thompson and Clarko are the obvious choices, Ross Lyon for the defensive pressure gameplan as well.

I did consider Neil Craig to be up there but after his decision to make senior players like Goodwin and Mcleod do the whole preseason when they should be rested more like the geelong vets he's dropped down a bit.

boxfactory

I Like Scotty as a coach, he's fresh new ideas and I like the way he goes about it.

If you could select coaches from any era it would be Denis Pagan. Legend of the Coaching caper guaranteed to bring the absolute best out of his charges.

martc

Rossco Lyon
-emotionless -
-clinical-
-process driven-
-predictable-
-no 'spin'-

MissPiesFF

Who ever gets the team to the finish line. Coaches have their ups and downs just as players do. When a coach is down how can you expect their team to pull through? And visa versa.
There is not real overall winner on coaches as there are to many ifs and buts, ie Older vs newer. Example where was MM when he was at his second season just as Vossy is? You really can not judge unless they were all the same age coaching the same amount of years.

SCADDICT

lol Ross Lyon is emotionless, hes like a robot that guy.

HillHero13

kevin sheedy.....

27 years at essendon says it all...