Main Menu

ROUND 3 TIPPING!!!!!!!!

Started by Blakeyboy88, April 07, 2010, 12:34:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Master Q

Quote from: HillHero13 on April 07, 2010, 04:03:11 AM
Essendon v Carlton should be a blockbuster considering Essendon were so dissappointed after sunday they will bounce back..

who knows with carlton with no fev he used to dominate us now no one...
I'm going  :)

HillHero13

MissPiesFF

Pies won't know until later this week if Presti is playing but said that he was on target at training. Geoff Walsh sais there is a chance he will play. So we just have to wait it out. Our back line melds together so well with Presti in and having Luke Ball playing against his team again we just may get over the line this time after our 1 point loss to Saints in Nab cup.

My only other concern is King out Gardiner in. That man can really do some damage. X fingers for Jolly. Jolly is so used to playing a lot of stoppages whilst he was in Sydney. He may have to put on a bit more workload and effort to run up the ground more to get to the contests. We all know he is capable of a full work load. Just getting him to step up is the issue atm, or maybe the coaches need to get into him about it also.

If Presti = in I will tip Pies, if Presti = out I tip Saints.

ossie85

MissPies!!!

I'm ashamed, Presti or no Presti, the Pies should be the first team you pick!

MissPiesFF

ossie85

ELLsendon

Quote from: Master Q on April 07, 2010, 06:32:23 AM
Quote from: HillHero13 on April 07, 2010, 04:03:11 AM
Essendon v Carlton should be a blockbuster considering Essendon were so dissappointed after sunday they will bounce back..

who knows with carlton with no fev he used to dominate us now no one...
I'm going  :)
Meeeeee 3

valkorum

Gonna be some hard games to tip this week

Saints v Pies
North Melb v Eagles (both playing bad footy)
Adelaide v Melb
Bulldogs v Hawks (both playing good footy)
Freo v Geelong

Could be a very wide range of tipping scores this week

jackhenry12

Saints should win because theyre forward line is way too good for collingwood defence and the pies are also going to find it hard to score aginst the saints!

reesbr

who is everyone going out of north vs eagles???

Master Q

reesbr

Master Q

Blakeyboy88

Macaffer, McCarthy, O'bree and PRESTIGIACOMO have been chosen to replace B.Johnson, H.Shaw, B.Ried and Jack Anthony
Some very good ins but some very bad outs  :( :)

MissPiesFF

I watched them at training. Rest assured Mick is doing the right thing bring in in Caffer and Carthy and out Jack. They are so hungry too!!

Weird though King and Gardiner are in. Things that make you go hmmm