Suspensions Round three

Started by Jazz-man, April 06, 2010, 12:31:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jazz-man

im anxious to hear any news on Daniel Connors if you've got it?

hes holding down my 7th midfield spot as a semi unique and i dont like that FF says hes "coughing up blood" but there are no reports since then!

bailey_minis

Same worries over here bud. He's outscoring Vince and McVeigh by a long shot.

I was at the game and he managed to jog from the field after a while. Tbh he's a tough bloke so I'm betting he'll be back. Wait for a report though.

gerco

I've not seen anything about him re the injury, but I reckon he will be fine.

Jazz-man

still nothing...im gonna take this as good news and maybe he just bit the inside of his cheek?

callum111

Does anyone have any information on how this kid is recovering??
He copped a hit late in the game vs the doggies and was coughing up blood. He still managed a serviceable 72 for my dream team though but more importantly is he available this week??

Jazz-man

im starting to think that more people had him than i tought...i totally kept him secret from all my preseason ramblings haha, let him hide in Martins shadow

callum111

haha yea he is still a secret seeing as only 2.85% of coaches have got him, im waiting for a nice 100+ to justify his selection ahead of trengove,scully,jetta,howlett

chrisuzz

the richmond injury list it currently nil

callum111

i know n there is nothing on the richmond website, i guess ill just have to wait for the teams like every1 else

bailey_minis

Wow and I thought he was my (dirty?) little secret  ;D

There's another thread on this in the Richmond section where I posted that Richmond have "Nil" injuries.

He ended up jogging from the field which was a good sign, and I'm pretty sure I saw him on the bench at the end of the game, so at least he wasn't down in the room the whole time.

All in all he's a tough bloke, so I think he'll be fine

chrisuzz

IMO he should be okay now if he was only coughing up blood plus i would probably keep him in your team if he was to miss 1-2 weeks.
So this is not really a problem so have a panadol and get rid of that headache

Jazz-man

watching the two tigers opening games its quite frustrating that he hasnt scored more, hes clearly the preferred quarterback but becuase Richmond are so bad they dont have the confidence to go high possesion across halfback. they shovel it to Connors, Deledio or Newman and they hoof it without much thought

numberwang

Love the way he plays - just couldnt fit him in my team.

Resch

Quote from: numberwang on April 08, 2010, 03:37:02 PM
Love the way he plays - just couldnt fit him in my team.

Same - with Martin and Cotchin just looked too much Richmond in the midfield.  Toyed with the idea for a while though.  Wish I had now.

bundyboy

saw him early and locked him in early as a bargain..recon he has every chance to score better and more consistently and play more ganes than the top 2 draft boys for melb. 
In fact, with all the midfield talent, couldn't fit either of them into my team.

might be a bit of a sleeper - recon he might score as well as rich last year, and just as consistently.  Especially if richmond actually improves...