ranked 6th overall

Started by korza, April 06, 2010, 10:51:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

korza

For those that where interested in an earlier post.

Ranked no 6 overall in Supercoach. ( no trades yet )

Team name: St Kilda

Master Q

Justin Bieber

great job. remember to thank fanfooty when you win the comp ;D

Master Q

korza

Like everyone says its a marathon.

Capt Cunners

reesbr

i thought it was a sprint

Capt Cunners

It is quite depressing with people like korza coming on here and bragging about where he is ranked,
Congratulations 6th is a great effort, But Round 2 has just been complete, You are going to make it a long season for people like myself who are ranked 68,457.

Justin Bieber

Quote from: ILoveMonty on April 07, 2010, 01:25:44 AM
Quote from: korza on April 07, 2010, 01:23:48 AM
Like everyone says its a marathon.
Nah it's a light jog.
I'm a marathon runner :P. make my move come trades time and bolt to the finish line ;D

reesbr

Quote from: ILoveMonty on April 07, 2010, 01:38:58 AM
It is quite depressing with people like korza coming on here and bragging about where he is ranked,
Congratulations 6th is a great effort, But Round 2 has just been complete, You are going to make it a long season for people like myself who are ranked 68,457.

I have to agree with ILoveMonty. All you are doing is rubbing it in peoples faces and boasting about how good you are. 6th is a great achievement but it is only round 2!!

Justin Bieber

Quote from: reesbr on April 07, 2010, 01:47:09 AM
Quote from: ILoveMonty on April 07, 2010, 01:38:58 AM
I have to agree with ILoveMonty. All you are doing is rubbing it in peoples faces and boasting about how good you are. 6th is a great achievement but it is only round 2!!
yeah. made a huge leap of 25000 places with a score a little over 2200 with a donut. alot of people crashed back down to earth after a massive round 1. its possible to fall and rise very quickly so never rule anybody out 8). its still early days....

korza

Capt Cunners

Master Q