Main Menu

Live scoring issues

Started by Alex7089, April 06, 2010, 05:30:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Alex7089

Hey m0nty just letting you know it's 2:30 and the match started approx 20 mins ago, don't know if it's just me. I tried shift-refreshing and it didn't work .
I think it's my laptop because the chat has frozen as well, just thought I'd let you know.

DALGER

Nerf_Maverick

This is ridiculous. The only good thing about FanFooty now were the live scores, and now thats screwing up. Cant wait till another site presents live scores better.

Pravis

ossie85

Just logged on... no live scores?

Is m0nty at the game?

Resch

Quote from: ossie85 on April 06, 2010, 05:44:49 AM

Just logged on... no live scores?

Is m0nty at the game?

Must be...none for me either.

Alex7089

Quote from: Nerf_Maverick on April 06, 2010, 05:40:28 AM
This is ridiculous. The only good thing about FanFooty now were the live scores, and now thats screwing up. Cant wait till another site presents live scores better.
unnecessary comment there, m0nty does a great job and works very hard, one time he misses the scores and you unleash on him and his site? Like to see you do a better job.

muddville

Quote from: Alex7089 on April 06, 2010, 05:54:38 AMunnecessary comment there, m0nty does a great job and works very hard, one time he misses the scores and you unleash on him and his site? Like to see you do a better job.

Hardly. Agreed, he works hard, but no message telling us there isn't going to be scores today? No one to cover him for it? For a site as big as this, it's not really fair people are strung along like that. Especially when the site's functionally basically breaks down if there's no scores for a game (ie. Your Team's live scores, head to head, chat) Poor form.

Pravis

Anywhere else you can view live scores with a similar setup as ff. I dont like Gameday live and tooserious doesn't auto update.

kestert

Quote from: muddville on April 06, 2010, 06:05:49 AM

Hardly. Agreed, he works hard, but no message telling us there isn't going to be scores today? No one to cover him for it? For a site as big as this, it's not really fair people are strung along like that. Especially when the site's functionally basically breaks down if there's no scores for a game (ie. Your Team's live scores, head to head, chat) Poor form.
Without knowing the reason that the scores aren't working, I don't think it's at all fair to complain.

Is it a technical problem, a medical crisis, a hot date? We really don't know.

Tits McGee

Quote from: kestert on April 06, 2010, 06:25:22 AM

Without knowing the reason that the scores aren't working, I don't think it's at all fair to complain.

Is it a technical problem, a medical crisis, a hot date? We really don't know.

It's Hawks v. Cats on a Monday arvo Public holiday and Monty is a Hawks man... i think it's pretty safe to assume what he's doing.

ossie85

Hardly. Agreed, he works hard, but no message telling us there isn't going to be scores today? No one to cover him for it? For a site as big as this, it's not really fair people are strung along like that.

What, you think he owes you anything?

Don't like it, don't come here. Not like you're paying for it.

phenom

m0nty was at the game, watching his team realise that Geelong aren't Melbourne and that hawthorn will not be making the GF this year. He had a bit of a cry and will now get home to find that his scores have not been working without his aid - again.

A poor day for m0nty.

phenom

The lives scores are in the same place as the Hawks ruck department.

(i.e they don't exist).

jeffery

Agree 100% with Ossie this is a free site and for the idiots complaining i would love to see you do a better job! Can't Monty have a day off he must work hell hard to run this site so stop your girl doging