valkorum

Master Q

Quote from: valkorum on April 07, 2010, 07:34:52 AM
Nah, I look at all 5 :)

Really? Then why did you say -

QuoteBut Barlow may be one of the highest scoring midfielders by then

valkorum

Ahhhh, my dear watson (Q)

What if Barlow is the 5th highest scoring midfielder, wouldnt you want to keep him (and the trade) and get another midfielder

Master Q

Even if it is a downgrade? Think about that, Barlow won't make a difference if he is in every team.

valkorum

These are all different scenario's that might or might not play out.  Need to keep across what is happening with your team to work out what the best plan of action for you is.

Master Q

Most Will ;) In this situation def

valkorum

I am still undecided about Barlow.  My initial plan was to trade him out, but if he keeps averaging scores like this I will find it hard to pull the trigger.

Master Q

Quote from: valkorum on April 07, 2010, 08:31:09 AM
I am still undecided about Barlow.  My initial plan was to trade him out, but if he keeps averaging scores like this I will find it hard to pull the trigger.
Your decision :)

HeMansDog

Q, you can not be serious, the whole idea of DT is to score points, you should not trade out a high scoring player just because you bought him cheap.
It makes about as much sense as trading ablett or swan or any other premium player out just to be different.
The starting price of a player makes no difference what so ever when it comes to making trades. In fact as soon as you locked in your team 2 weeks ago starting prices became irrelevant.

Master Q

Quote from: HeMansDog on April 07, 2010, 09:11:48 AM
Q, you can not be serious, the whole idea of DT is to score points, you should not trade out a high scoring player just because you bought him cheap.
It makes about as much sense as trading ablett or swan or any other premium player out just to be different.
The starting price of a player makes no difference what so ever when it comes to making trades. In fact as soon as you locked in your team 2 weeks ago starting prices became irrelevant.

He Mans Dog, Read Below

QuoteVal, When there are 5 people standing next to each other, do you just look at the one in the middle?

Do you know what that means?

HeMansDog

So you are suggesting that you will make a sideways trade of a premium midfielder just to be different?

Master Q

Quote from: HeMansDog on April 07, 2010, 09:16:20 AM
So you are suggesting that you will make a sideways trade of a premium midfielder just to be different?
Who said it was sideways? And this season looks like i will have a lot of trades left over. Q plays different, Different Pays off.

BGK

I cant understand you Q. One thread you say not to waste trades..... but in the next your saying your going to trade Barlow even if he is in the top 5 midfielders. Different doesnt always pay. It can help. But the point of this thing is to score points. You can look at it that if everyone has him your not going to loose on the fact Barlow may score 150 but your trade option only scores 120. Being different in your mid pricers IMO is the place to do it. Not your premiums (If Barlow gets there)

Master Q

Kai, I say not to waste trades on threads where people are suggesting players to be traded, I say don't waste trades as in don't muck around, In this i mean trade Barlow later, But you can't tell anything now can you? People ask me what i'm going to do and what i'm talking about, thats what i'm doing, I'm here to give advice and you people just get angry.  If he keeps it up sure i'll keep him but time will change that, i swear some of you people are so un-grateful and you guys just stir and stir and stir AND STIR!

My ADVICE is my Advice.  >:(

HeMansDog

No-one's getting angry mate, just trying to work out where your coming from.
If Barlow is a top 5 midfielder and you are talking about trading him it must be for either a sideways trade or a downgrade?
Why you would downgrade a top 5 MID is beyond me.