Main Menu

Who will burn out first?

Started by Master Q, April 06, 2010, 01:47:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Master Q

Who will burn out first? (Who will slow down posting or stop posting first) These two do a lot of posting. It will be very close but i think Alex will.

Justin Bieber

i think i will ;D. busy mid year and end of year. my teams will slide as well :'(

P.S i voted myself ;D

Master Q

Quote from: Hellopplz on April 06, 2010, 02:15:52 AM
i think i will ;D. busy mid year and end of year. my teams will slide as well :'(
I want to stay on topic but check the introduction board. ;) Any suggestions?

Alex7089

Quote from: Master Q on April 06, 2010, 01:47:23 AM
Who will burn out first? (Who will slow down posting or stop posting first) These two do a lot of posting. It will be very close but i think Alex will.
gee, thanks for that Q, I was good sport and I voted for myself but still, show a little faith. I reckon HP and I will keep going for a looooong time, longer than you all think.
Anyone else this Prossy is posting a lot less than he used to?

Master Q

I actually PM'ed prospector this morning about that ;) Coincidence?

korza

MQ your name appears everywhere

Alex7089

Quote from: korza on April 06, 2010, 04:55:42 AM
Not everywhere, there would be places he's never posted before. He does post a lot yes but not everywhere.
LOL MQ how could I know that's creepy. Probably focusing on his mod duties or YSCC elites.

Master Q

Quote from: Alex7089 on April 06, 2010, 04:57:05 AM
Quote from: korza on April 06, 2010, 04:55:42 AM
Not everywhere, there would be places he's never posted before. He does post a lot yes but not everywhere.
LOL MQ how could I know that's creepy. Probably focusing on his mod duties or YSCC elites.
That's what i though. What do you mean by Elite? Also +1 for thread. ;)

Alex7089

Remember Marcus' YSCC forum/blog from last year? Well this year he started a private forum for only the best of us, you apply by e-mail and I think there's about 20 members but Prossy can clarify that.

Master Q

No i don't know Marcus? Ask him if i can join. What is the blog url?

Alex7089

You don't know Marcus? That's weird, maybe YOU'RE MARCUS, oh wait no he was strictly SC.
Anyway I'm not a member so I can't ask, I got rejected ( :'( ) anyway but if you want to join you should talk to prossy, he referred  me.

Master Q

Justin Bieber

Wonder why Prospectors hasn't posted for a while. now all i see are his don't trade yet posts ;D

The blog is open to anyone. yoursupercoachcoach.com i think. never applied to it as i have only been going through the forums for less than a year ;D

now back on topic ;D

Justin Bieber

Guess Q was wrong wasn't he? ;D.

P.S Going through all 26 pages of FB threads bumping up the very vintage ones 8).

Alex7089

How was he wrong you are still a mile ahead of everybody ::)