Tippetts Tendonitis

Started by cass17, April 05, 2010, 12:12:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Trade him now? Yes Or No

Yes
No

jak_crow

i shall give my input more often on when injuries come to hand :)

Mish

i havent done the trade yet because im still at work and afl site keeps stuffing up here, so i will trade tippet for seaby still because tippet wont have a consistant season with an injuiry like that and there is too much risk involved in keeping him and a lot more upside for seaby,

in saying that i could be wrong but ill take the small risk involved in trading this early on in the season. p.s glad i dont have ottens!

GinoGod

Tippett just looked so sore and looked like he couldnt move well at all....his work rate is ordinary...plus with new injury to ankle....whats the decisions here????

Mr. Love

Thought I would keep him for one more week, but I think I'm going to have to get him out now :P

GinoGod

yer i thought he be fine...but just cant move or get anywhere near the footy

Paddy13

im thinking a straight swap to ziebell is on the cards

GinoGod

i got him in ruck so cant do that

Sammocorw

Bring in Seaby for him

Mr. Love

If you have him in FWD do you think trading him to Cyril would be a good trade? Scoring well and isn't even back to full match fitness yet they said?

Cruiseon

Good night Tippett, you and the Adelaide Crows are not good enough for my team. Au revoir.

korza

biggest flop of the year

Hawka

hold on to him if he plays next week maybe give him some time on your bench if u have good playing rookies.he will come good eventually

Mish

thank god i got rid of him... eventually may be mid this year which is too late

GinoGod

na his knee tendonitis is really hampering him and really getting to him....he cant get near the footy

stevemac

people are forgetting that the crows were 3-5 after 8 rounds last year, out of the 8, players all down on form, fans calling for neil craig to be axed

then they won their next 7 games culminating in a 2pt loss at kardinia

keep the faith