Tippetts Tendonitis

Started by cass17, April 05, 2010, 12:12:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Trade him now? Yes Or No

Yes
No

ENYGMA

Looking a little overpriced at $319,400 but can't think of anyone better at the price range... I've already got Hall and Dangerfield and Ballentyne is the only other option I'm looking at now as replacement. Suggestions?

Justin Bieber

i went for gray and kennedy at that price range at the start and sticking to them :D.

he is an inconsistent player. will score well when adelaide start firing. if you really doubt that, look at bally as you said or search a little more and find somebody unique who can still score.

mattpedo

how much do people think tippet will drop in price this week?

lenny99

I put him in and he has pissed me off as well.
I say keep him, i think he can improve throughout this year, and will score even if adelaide dont win

valkorum

His breakeven is around the 131 mark for this week

gerco

Any thoughts about trying to cash in on the ultra cheap forward options (Mitch Duncan, Carl Petersen, Scott Gumbleton)?

Justin Bieber

as long as you aren't going to play 2 on field then i'm all for it. already got 1 playing on field so i can generate some more cash.

gerco

Yeah, I don't think anyope would be espousing the values of a Duncan-Petersen-Gumbleton forward line!

It certainly is a way to cash in, not only on the 220k you'd get going from a 319k to a 90-80k player, but also on their price rise, which should be in the ballpark of 40-50k after week 3.

reconfig

im doing tippet to peterson... i currently have hitchcock and rockliffe on the bench, so I have cover if anything goes wrong. Also the fact that peterson held his spot with the inclusion of rioli and frankiln is a good sign :D

bailey-n

monfries only a little bit more. looks like being essendons best forward

ossie85

Tippett will score a century this week. Mark my words!

bundyboy

I'm seeing a lot of love for Tippet.....but not from me.  Sounds like I'm the only one who took him as a Ruck - and as we all know he has been crap....
Adelaide have been totally unimpressive 2 weeks in a row - and that's it - no more chances here, as I'm not convinced they will get much better. >:(

so Tippet out this week, and replace by Seaby.  Been scoring heaps, and I get to bank $90k.. :)

any news on Gray?  with the 90k I can afford to upgrade to Brown before his price jumps if i also trade Gray- will he be playing that's my question.... :-\

woofy

big call! i hope so... lol

Hawka

i would keep tippet but maybe go for jarryd roughead he is playing ruck this year so getting more touches and still getting goals and is averaging around 88

2010winner

I have Kurt Tippett as my second ruck.
Who should I replace him with?

I have 20k in the bank