DT shocker??

Started by Paddy13, April 05, 2010, 11:20:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Paddy13

Is it just me, or has this week been a shocker for dream team??

The likes of Swan, Clark, Warnock, Shaw, Ball, Medhurst, Jolly, Hayes, Ziebell, Cox, Tippett, Hall, Duffield and Hargrave all had disappointing games.

Just wondering whether everyone has suffered from these poor performances?

I certainly am...with 1586 with 5 players to go :(

spika

strugglin aswell. last week 2300, this week same team lucky to get 1800 after tomorrows games

ridley

it has been terrible, sitting with 11700 with bartel hodge and enright

if it wasnt for the voldt as the Captain, i think not only mine but a lopt of other teams would be in trouble

MissPiesFF

You are not the only one struggling I am doing crap, but I am going to use two trades after the hawks game. I already know who I want lol.

Just think of it this way, at least we are not going head to head until round 4...and woot because I bought Judd when I made my round 1 team. Gonna be goooooooooooooooooooooooood

MachSung

My team is doin alrite and will get 2k easy but Swan really burnt me as C, potential could've been alot higher...

BGK

Im really struggling. 2260 last week but this week i will struggle to get 2k. I have Enright, Hodge and Bartel to go and im on 1650. SOme players really let me down.

flemo05

i am freaking after just seeing the scores, 2 trades already eyeing this week with Clark & Tippet delisted. Have Bartel as Captain tommorrow however i can feel a heavy tag coming!

JUDDY

im 1650 with hodge, enright, hunt, bartel, mitchell, stevie j to come.
anyone reckon i can make 2100?

Cicjose

Juddy if your captain is either hodge, mitchell or bartel you should get there.... just.

JUDDY

nah its not, but i only need an average of 75 from all of them i think.
you may wanna check my maths haha but i reckon thats getable

DT Junkie

ill hit 2000 easy and I have clark and warnock as my rucks!

gerco

I've got 1263 with 7 to go including my captain (Gary Ablett (c), Jimmy Bartel, Corey Enright, Steve Johnson, Josh Hunt, Xavier Ellis and Luke Hodge).

Hoping to crack 2000

ossie85

Quote from: Paddy13 on April 05, 2010, 11:20:47 AM

The likes of Swan, Clark, Warnock, Shaw, Ball, Medhurst, Jolly, Hayes, Ziebell, Cox, Tippett, Hall, Duffield and Hargrave all had disappointing games.

oh, it's not just you. This is a stupid game lol

Justin Bieber

Quote from: ossie85 on April 05, 2010, 08:08:52 PM
Quote from: Paddy13 on April 05, 2010, 11:20:47 AM

oh, it's not just you. This is a stupid game lol

3 players to go and stuck mid 1600's. shows how good i am :P . coping a donut though since i didn't put either hitch or gumby on field otherwise would be a chance to crack 2k. my defence players have had shocker weeks. not a single one cracking 90 yet.

daddsy404

well paddy i am actually going quite well, 1680 with 6 premiums to come, hoping for about 2150