Tough titties, I guess...

Started by Kazahkstan, April 05, 2010, 10:42:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kazahkstan

So, who else had Maguire (100) and Silvagni (102) on the bench, with tomorrow's defenders fit to play?

I did.  >:(

Prospector_1

Both on field, happy happy joy joy! ;D ;D ;D

SCADDICT

Yeah had them both on the bench, just take solace in the fact they will both only end up averaging like 65.

Got a question though? Which of the two to bring in for Hurn?

Big_Cox14

QuoteSo, who else had Maguire (100) and Silvagni (102) on the bench, with tomorrow's defenders fit to play?

I did too mate. Not too disappointed though. All my defenders have fired so far. Hoping that Hodge, Enright & Hunt score big tomorrow.

HillHero13

i had them on the bench but my lowest score on the field is 94 so not too disappointed

Wastelander

I had Goose, which in hind sight I should have swapped for Hooker, bleh, that's supercoach for ya.
Mind you, Gumby scored better than 3 of my forwards, heh, but who the hell would have started him after last week?

Master Q

gerco

I had Maguire cover Bower's late withdrawal... Very happy he was able to top the ton.

Master Q

Quote from: gerco on April 07, 2010, 12:28:15 AM
I had Maguire cover Bower's late withdrawal... Very happy he was able to top the ton.
:)

Alex7089

Yep same here, both of them on the bench, only disappointing back was Ladson though, other than that 90 was my lowest score from backs other than that.

I won't be bringing them on to the field though, actually maybe Ladson benched... hmmmmm.

Torress

QuoteGot a question though? Which of the two to bring in for Hurn?

@ Scaddict - m8 i'm in same boat hurn out and silvagni/maguire to choose from. looking at silvagni play i'm going him, although freo take on the catters and i'm guessing its at skilled... brissie to take on port in adelaide. well aint that a prick!!    still i think silvagni

Master Q

Quote from: Alex7089 on April 07, 2010, 02:30:50 AM
Yep same here, both of them on the bench, only disappointing back was Ladson though, other than that 90 was my lowest score from backs other than that.

I won't be bringing them on to the field though, actually maybe Ladson benched... hmmmmm.
Nearly everyone in my midfield got tons  :P

sparky

i only had maguire on the bench. i also got nason on the bench.