Main Menu

Another Mod Nomination

Started by MissPiesFF, April 04, 2010, 03:16:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MissPiesFF

M0nty I do feel that with the forum growing in size so much you need another Mod. Choosing Pros was a great move, but you have given him a big work load on DT and SC... I do however think the forum needs one more person with a level head that doesn't get to emotional. Maybe Pros on one and someone else on the other. I am Talking example Pros on DT...Hellopplz on SC.
You know Moderating a forum is a big job and the fact that you blog frequently and to load the entire posts on just Pros is a burden. I feel you need to spread the load a little better.

I Nominate 'Hellopplz'

ossie85

Flame

Only Prospector is worthy..Hard act to follow!!

Justin Bieber

Quote from: Flame on April 04, 2010, 10:08:46 PM
Hear Hear :D

if you need somebody for sc board look at alex. he is almost a pure follower of sc while i share my time between the 2.

Master Q

Quote from: Hellopplz on April 04, 2010, 10:46:31 PM
Quote from: Flame on April 04, 2010, 10:08:46 PM
Hear Hear :D

if you need somebody for sc board look at alex. he is almost a pure follower of sc while i share my time between the 2.
Very true. I am also happy to mod but i don't visit the SC board much :-\

Alex7089

I'm happy to mod although m0nty has already told us he won't be needing another mod just yet, he wants to wait and see how Prospecter works out. I'm sure he'd let us know if he needed help.
Thanks for the nominations though guys ;)

MissPiesFF

Yes I know he wants to wait and see, but I just thought I would put is out there for down the track.

Alex7089

Quote from: MissPiesFF on April 05, 2010, 12:08:33 PM
Yes I know he wants to wait and see, but I just thought I would put is out there for down the track.
Yeah I suppose it's always good for him to know we are here and we want to do it. I'm very willing, don't want to be a mod if m0nty doesn't want me to be a mod though.

m0nty

This is not a democracy. We have enough mods for the moment. I appreciate the enthusiasm from you lot but there's a line and you're starting to cross it with threads like these. I will hold my own counsel on mods, and no amount of lobbying is going to sway me. Please ease off a little on pressuring me for this or that.

Master Q

Quote from: m0nty on April 05, 2010, 12:20:13 PM
This is not a democracy. We have enough mods for the moment. I appreciate the enthusiasm from you lot but there's a line and you're starting to cross it with threads like these. I will hold my own counsel on mods, and no amount of lobbying is going to sway me. Please ease off a little on pressuring me for this or that.
Well Said ;D

phenom

I think you should make me a mod, otherwise I'll chuck a massive shower fit and bag the Hawks every week.

It's your choice.  :P

m0nty

Quote from: phenom on April 06, 2010, 01:21:06 PM
I think you should make me a mod, otherwise I'll chuck a massive shower fit and bag the Hawks every week.

It's your choice.  :P

Yeah nah.

Flame

Good on you Monty..No more Mods..I enjoyed the match until the last quarter!!

Justin Bieber

Quote from: Flame on April 07, 2010, 09:59:02 AM
Good on you Monty..No more Mods..I enjoyed the match until the last quarter!!
just because the hawks crashed and burned ;D. nothing personal m0nty or flame, but i'm used to bagging the hawks now with my family ;D