Main Menu

DT Spreadsheet

Started by nick1408, April 03, 2010, 08:46:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

nick1408

I have created this spreadsheet to help me decide when to sell players.  It is based on a moving average like you will see with a share market graph and those who are familar with excel will be able to edit this till their hearts are content.

Hope it is as helpful for you guys as it is for me.

Oh, By the way, it only works with Excel 2007

Have fun!

Edit:  New, protected sheet added, Blacked out cells that cannot be edited, added a few more instructions and updated formatting.

Now with BE's and updated prices.

Add a weekly magic number that will be able to be selected from a drop down box.  No more need to remember 22 magic numbers

MissPiesFF

Just downloaded it, GREAT JOB Nick. This will definately come in handy. *throws the calculator out the window*

Paddy13

I have made a few changes and LOVE IT!!

Thanks heaps mate!!

Paddy13

My graphs have gone all weird and I was wondering whether u could help me fix them!?!

This spreadsheet is great congratulations

nick1408

Quote from: Paddy13 on April 03, 2010, 10:45:07 AM
My graphs have gone all weird and I was wondering whether u could help me fix them!?!

I am just opening it up now.  Just so I can fix this a bit quicker, what did you do to the spreadsheet besides adding names, prices and scores?  Without looking I would say you have accedently overwritten some data.  I will fix this for future releases

Paddy13

Quote from: nick1408 on April 03, 2010, 10:55:50 AM

I am just opening it up now.  Just so I can fix this a bit quicker, what did you do to the spreadsheet besides adding names, prices and scores?
I didnt do any thing really, other than averaging my teams total score, and adding total scores from each position from those on the field!!

thanks heaps mate

nick1408

Quote from: Paddy13 on April 03, 2010, 10:59:10 AM
Quote from: nick1408 on April 03, 2010, 10:55:50 AM

I am just opening it up now.  Just so I can fix this a bit quicker, what did you do to the spreadsheet besides adding names, prices and scores?
I didnt do any thing really, other than averaging my teams total score, and adding total scores from each position from those on the field!!

thanks heaps mate

Yep, As I suspected, You overwrote data required for the graphs.  I will adjust the sheets so the cells are locked out and upload again

Paddy13

OK cool!

Thankyou very much!

As u might have noticed, I am not very technologically savvy!

:)

nick1408

Quote from: Paddy13 on April 03, 2010, 11:07:23 AM
OK cool!

Thankyou very much!

As u might have noticed, I am not very technologically savvy!

:)

Done.  Give that a run

Paddy13

Paddy13

oh wait no i see

Cheers!

nick1408

Added a new sheet with the cells blacked out that cannot be edited

ossie85

Thanks for contributing :)

DWEBBY5

very good just downloaded it then will help alot