Main Menu

Hurley/Brown - A move north?

Started by Alex7089, April 02, 2010, 03:34:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Alex7089

With most of the GC hype surrounding Ablett, the fact these 2 guys are being targeted by GC also is slipping under the radar a little. I personally think it would be really bad for Essendon to lose Hurley, if he left with Lloyd/Lucas gone and Gumbleton struggling with injury. They'd have no forwards and it would hurt to lose such a quality player.

I think losing Brown would also be bad for Hawthorn, an important player who is a good defender, but can also swing forward and kick a couple of goals.

ossie85

Can't say I disagree!

But I don't think GC can build a team around Brown.

Alex7089

Ah no, but if they can't land ablett his premiership experience might help?

Justin Bieber

if hurley can be landed for GC, they could possibly build a team around him. brown will have experience but not sure how long he can play for them. hawks are already bad with brown ;D

Alex7089

Quote from: Hellopplz on April 02, 2010, 10:46:51 PM
if hurley can be landed for GC, they could possibly build a team around him. brown will have experience but not sure how long he can play for them. hawks are already bad with brown ;D
Yes HP they could. Problem is if GC land Hurley, Essendon has nobody to base their team around..

Justin Bieber

Quote from: Alex7089 on April 03, 2010, 12:01:37 AM
Quote from: Hellopplz on April 02, 2010, 10:46:51 PM
Yes HP they could. Problem is if GC land Hurley, Essendon has nobody to base their team around..
if anybody asks, i go for nobody until essendon starts winning again or they get rid of knights ;)

Alex7089

Get rid of Knights I say, useless hack!! I'd rather have Tim Watson, that's how much I hate him...

Justin Bieber

Quote from: Alex7089 on April 03, 2010, 12:10:55 AM
Get rid of Knights I say, useless hack!! I'd rather have Tim Watson, that's how much I hate him...
i would make do if we had no coach at all ;D

ossie85

Very one dimensional IMO is Knights. Essendon get flogged way more often than they should.

Alex7089

Yeah we know, if you read some comments from fans on the essendon site, most hate him and want him gone, definitely not being shown the love sheedy was shown...
I think our fans still like Sheeds more, even when he's at GWS.