Started by IMFAT:(, April 01, 2010, 11:58:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

IMFAT:(

who has more of the future
NO ESSENDON OR NORTH MELBOURNE SUPPORTERS ALOUD TO PICK

HillHero13

i already admitted it....

DWEBBY5

ryan i dont think he was talking to essendon supporters or North melbourne geez read it

Alex7089

I barrack for er Carlton (cough ewww cough) and even though I hate bombers ( :'( :-X) I think they'll win the premiership back to back in 2012-13:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D  :D :D :D

Justin Bieber

Quote from: Alex7089 on April 01, 2010, 01:52:53 PM
I barrack for er Carlton (cough ewww cough) and even though I hate bombers ( :'( :-X) I think they'll win the premiership back to back in 2012-13:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D  :D :D :D

OOOOOOOOO. traitor :P. my unbiased view......essendon by a mile ;D

ossie85

Essendon if they can find a defence, and I think that defence is Pears.

Brad Scott is a better coach that Knights IMO (at this early stage) though.

Seriously, what is with Matthew Knights basically implying that good sides don't need defence?!?!

Alex7089

Matty Knights is an idiot, nobody really likes him. I almost puked when he got a 3 year contract...

Justin Bieber

Quote from: Alex7089 on April 02, 2010, 01:28:34 AM
Matty Knights is an idiot, nobody really likes him. I almost puked when he got a 3 year contract...

reckon he needs to build a better forward line ahead of the backline. we have a good backline rising around pears and hooker. our forward line needs alot of help. williams isn't the answer and have no clue why he was recruited after lloyd and lucas were forced into retirement.

Alex7089

He thinks Gumbleton is the next Nick Reiwoldt...
I think we need to build around Hurley ,but first we have to convince him to stay.

Justin Bieber

Quote from: Alex7089 on April 02, 2010, 03:14:41 AM
He thinks Gumbleton is the next Nick Reiwoldt...
I think we need to build around Hurley ,but first we have to convince him to stay.

just give him immunity from police and we have him hooked ;D