Main Menu

Which Avatar?

Started by Alex7089, April 01, 2010, 02:53:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Alex7089

Hello boys, I'm having a bit of trouble choosing between 3 different avatars that I've got/had.
Last year I had the same one all the way through, although I seem to of lost that picture and now I can't find it :(
Any way I've narrowed it down to -
The Soda

the magnet

or the arrow

PLease post or just vote as whatever I choose I'll keep for the rest of the year.

Justin Bieber

in the words of Prospector: why not a poll? ;D

don't mind any of them. most of the people are used to you having the arrow. but the times are a changin.

what are you going to write with the soda?

Alex7089

Dunno, maybe like fizzy or something, or just gimme soda...
I suppose you're right about people recognising the arrow, just like they know Booth, and that guy from toy story.

And the bottle is becoming a naste trademark as well.

Justin Bieber

did you draw the magnetic on a program?

the arrow looks the most "professional" of the 3 ;D

Alex7089

The arrow no, although I made the arrow smaller on i-photo, suppose that doesn't really count though.
I think I should set it to arrow until I have more opinions.

Master Q

The Arrow, It's Classic Alex. Movin Forward, Were all used to it.

QuoteAnd the bottle is becoming a naste trademark as well.

What about my trade mark, The "Q" ;D Maybe i should find a new one ;D

Alex7089

why, yours actually fits your name, and it's something we're all familiar with.
Looking like the arrow is the easy winner here as well boys, will be holding on to it for the year.

Also don't count out CFC's his Darth Vader is memorable.

Master Q

Quote from: Alex7089 on April 01, 2010, 02:58:55 AM
and that guy from toy story.
:'( Back in the day. Anyone remember- One Little Light , with the candle as Prospector's DP.

HillHero13

how do you get your own like that??

Alex7089

Yes, I searched candle in google images to see if I could find it, it was right on the first page!
Wasn't it this little flame, or this little light or something?
He made over 2000 posts with that pic, almost burned the whole place down when he knocked it over though :-\

Prospector_1

Quote from: Alex7089 on April 01, 2010, 07:18:32 AM
Yes, I searched candle in google images to see if I could find it, it was right on the first page!
He made over 2000 posts with that pic, almost burned the whole place down when he knocked it over though :-\

This little light ... (of mine, I'm gonna let it shine - last year's footy advert).

Alex7089

Quote from: HillHero13 on April 01, 2010, 07:17:31 AM
how do you get your own like that??
Click on profile in the top right hand corner, then go to modify profile, then forum profile. Here you will see 3 options-
personalized picture
I have my own pic (that's what I use)
upload my picture.
If you want tell me what you want for you pic and I'll give you the text to put into the second option.

Alex7089

Quote from: Prospector_1 on April 01, 2010, 07:20:23 AM
Quote from: Alex7089 on April 01, 2010, 07:18:32 AM

This little light ... (of mine, I'm gonna let it shine - last year's footy advert).
Ah, I never could work out where that came from, less random now, also understand a bit more why you changed it ;)

Master Q

A old cowboy from toy story? Don't tell me i know ;D

Alex7089

LOL Q I was just about to say 'how do you know about prossys flame? You only joined in march' then I realized you are a second account :O

Just typed 'hillhero13' into google search to see if I could find a good pic for him and m0ntys DP popped up :o

Typing 'Alex7089' will find Q's Q!

'M0nty' brings up the girl from Psycho, and a bunny thingo man.