Main Menu

Bigger Uploads

Started by Master Q, April 01, 2010, 02:08:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Master Q

Hi m0nty, could you possibly increase the size of space for attachments, it's only 196 KB or somewhere around there what isn't much, and people don't attach many things so i was just wonder if you just increase it to maybe 500KB? 400KB?

MissPiesFF

Q as much as I back this idea, you need to remember the server M0nty is hosting from..you can to a look up on 'whois.com. M0nty does not have a lot of advertising and keeps the site nice and clean. Please remember bandwidth=money. Sorry Q but his decision on the upload link file size is better than most forums. Think yourself lucky we are even able to upload..
Just IMO

Master Q

Quote from: MissPiesFF on April 04, 2010, 03:05:55 PM
Q as much as I back this idea, you need to remember the server M0nty is hosting from..you can to a look up on 'whois.com. M0nty does not have a lot of advertising and keeps the site nice and clean. Please remember bandwidth=money. Sorry Q but his decision on the upload link file size is better than most forums. Think yourself lucky we are even able to upload..
Just IMO
Ok i know what you mean, we will see what m0nty says. It's just that you can't really attach anything besides pictures.

MissPiesFF

So you are wanting to attach videos? or??? Just link them hun.

m0nty

Quote from: Master Q on April 01, 2010, 02:08:52 AM
Hi m0nty, could you possibly increase the size of space for attachments, it's only 196 KB or somewhere around there what isn't much, and people don't attach many things so i was just wonder if you just increase it to maybe 500KB? 400KB?

What exactly do you need to attach at 500K that you couldn't attach at 200K?

ossie85

Not a computer expert, but there are plenty of sites where you can upload stuff. Couldn't we just link to those if we feel the need?

Justin Bieber

The only person on here who attaches stuff is MissPies and they are pics/wallpapers. why do you need so much space Q? videos?

Master Q

Quote from: m0nty on April 05, 2010, 12:15:26 PM
Quote from: Master Q on April 01, 2010, 02:08:52 AM

What exactly do you need to attach at 500K that you couldn't attach at 200K?
No i'm not looking to attach videos, The Fantasy Freako I wanted to attach, It was 320K but the size differs every week.

m0nty

You shouldn't be attaching the Freako here. Just link to it.

Master Q

Quote from: m0nty on April 07, 2010, 01:27:51 PM
You shouldn't be attaching the Freako here. Just link to it.
m0nty why not, people want to check it out? Where could i link to it though?

m0nty

I don't mind people checking it out, but the file is hosted on the Superfooty site and linked from their homepage every week as far as I'm aware.

Master Q

Quote from: m0nty on April 09, 2010, 01:23:26 PM
I don't mind people checking it out, but the file is hosted on the Superfooty site and linked from their homepage every week as far as I'm aware.
O never knew, thanks m0nty.