Premos dip

Started by elephants, March 31, 2010, 11:08:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

elephants

who do people think are the guns or highly priced players that will dip in price mid seaason.

i reckon cox will cos he is playing in the fforward line till round 8ish
also murphy coming back from a hip reco
any one else you can think of???

Diimii

burgoyne may be a good pick up, he wont dip but if he doesnt play within the next few weeks could be a straight swap for someone like martin.

elephants

ohh yeahh there was someone i was thinking of that i culdnt remeber and hes it cheers mate

McLeod_23

chad cornes will drop heaps but not sure if i should get him

gerco

premos dip sounds delicious...

Dean Cox is the obvious one, firstly due to his extreme price and his lack of match fitness it would seem.

Hargrave and Clark both started very slowly, but that was due to illness supposedly.

elephants

yeah i was hoping people would be like skim through fan footy  and ooooooh premo dip yum and then they would read the thread and then answer my question because they are generally good people.

any way yep i had hargrave last year overprice if you ask me i would hope to see his price plumett. as for clark with charman down i reckon clark will be able to rack 'em up again. he was sick during the last game.

aslo not overly keen on ald cornesy but kane cornes looked awesome last week...

Alex7089

Corey put out a below average score and could see an early dip in price.

Justin Bieber

hargrave also one to mention. had a bad week but i reckon he could make it up against richmond this week.

chatters24

Vince could also be a good mid-season target after his injury interupted preseason

elephants

yep they are all good choices there too whack on your watchlist and then snap am up when they are about to rise. also bock would be good too.
thanks guys keep em rolling in...

if you nmotice anything of a pattern here all these blokes have had interrupeted preseasons so anyone else you can think of

elephants

MissPiesFF

Cox will drop in price but he is still going to play but with limited TOG so his price will drop definately...pick him up just before round 8 IMO.

R. Murphy for the Doggies. Grab him before round 3 he is only going to boost in price with most eyes on Bazza he is allowed to roam free.

Franklin but only before round 4..if you pick him up round 3 he will still be at his price because he needs to actually play three matches before he is re-evaluated.

Another one to look out for is R.Ladson (Hawks) and also Gia or E.Betts

Good luck

Big_Cox14

After tonight's performance you would have to say that Clark's price will drop significantly if he doesn't improve his output next week.

gerco

Quote from: Big_Cox14 on April 02, 2010, 05:58:39 PM
After tonight's performance you would have to say that Clark's price will drop significantly if he doesn't improve his output next week.

according to tooserious, Clark needs to score 204 points in his next game to keep his price...

If he keeps his 2 games avg (54ppg): drop of $50,843 to $363,957

If he goes up by 16 pts again (46 to 62 to 78): drop of $42,659 to $372,141

If he scores his average from last year (94.4): drop of $37,203 to $377,597

Bluke