How to make a Ruckman a Forward

Started by prezoisa, March 31, 2010, 06:59:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

prezoisa

Rhys Stanley is listed as a ruckman in DT but will be playing forward, so how do we get him to be a multi position player.

Master Q

Is he listed as a forward? If not can't do anything about it.

Justin Bieber

doesn't matter where they are named for the actually game. only matters where they are set for dreamteam. if he doesn't have ruc/fwd, you can't move him anywhere. he will have to be kept as a ruckman.

Master Q

Quote from: Hellopplz on March 31, 2010, 07:24:26 AM
doesn't matter where they are named for the actually game. only matters where they are set for dreamteam. if he doesn't have ruc/fwd, you can't move him anywhere. he will have to be kept as a ruckman.
That's what i meant if you didn't understand what i said ;D

Justin Bieber

Quote from: Master Q on March 31, 2010, 07:26:04 AM
Quote from: Hellopplz on March 31, 2010, 07:24:26 AM
That's what i meant if you didn't understand what i said ;D

well mine went more in depth ::)

Alex7089

Doesn't matter if he was ruc/forward anyway, once you pick a player in one position you can no longer pick them in the other(sorry just realized this would've changed with MPP, sorry if I've confused.) Why do you want Stanley anyway? Don't see what his upside is...

Justin Bieber

with kosi out, they might bring him in to replace him. him and mcevoy did pretty good up forward during the nab cup. experimentation by lyon.

prezoisa

Thoughts behind question....
He is probably a better forward choice than Gumbelton at the moment  ;)

Blueboys

I rather have a ruck that scores over 50!  :P

browny_wce

jr0ck88

Bottom line is, Rhys stanley is NOT a MPP. He is not a RUC/FWD in dreamteam, therefore he cannot play forward for you. Regardless, you could only play him FWD if you have a RUC/FWD in your forward line to swap him with.

That being said, Stanley is my 4th ruckman, was impressive in the NAB Cup. Would think St Kilda would love to get experience into him fast.  Whoever said he doenst have upside must have missed the fact that he is 200cm and won the Grand Final sprint.  Besides, he's in line for selection given Kosi has been rubbed out for 4 and Gardiner isnt quite fit.

Justin Bieber

Quote from: jr0ck88 on March 31, 2010, 12:14:28 PM
That being said, Stanley is my 4th ruckman, was impressive in the NAB Cup. Would think St Kilda would love to get experience into him fast.  Whoever said he doenst have upside must have missed the fact that he is 200cm and won the Grand Final sprint.  Besides, he's in line for selection given Kosi has been rubbed out for 4 and Gardiner isnt quite fit.
Rhys can also jump. a former basketballer so must have a good leaping ability. should be a good replacement for kosi if he can fire.

Cicjose

i considered getting both these guys this year. I would wait til NEXT year to see what happens to King and Gardiner, with them both being over 30 they may get the chop if they don't perform this year giving more scope to Stanley and McEvoy to play.

DT Junkie

Any ideas on how you make Mitch Clark actually worth the $410k I paid for the twat?

Me thinks its time to swallow my pride and burn a trade swapping him for Sandi...

Blueboys and Master Q enjoy!

ossie85