Main Menu

Lions vs Carlton

Started by Hellopplz, March 31, 2010, 02:50:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Justin Bieber

The game is going to be a cracker. can't wait to see the sparks fly when fev goes up against his old side. don't go for either, but still can't miss it.

will also be good to see how the blues forwards stand up against a real defence (not the best but still a step up from richmond ;D).

Sangas

As long as my players do well and I get my tips right. But yeah will be a good game to watch with big Fev up against his ex team mates lol.

ossie85

I'm not sure about either side this year, so it should be good to see where each stands at least!

Sangas

There are only two games this weekend that will be worth watching, Bris vs Blues and Hawks vs Geelong. But of course I will watching the Pies kick Melbs butt and set up with a nice %

Master Q

Going for Blues but tipped the lions.

HillHero13

Love to see if the skipper will stick up for his new team-mate and kill carlton..

Alex7089

Quote from: Master Q on March 31, 2010, 06:32:47 AM
Why, never seen a bloke go against his own team.
Except for the real serious ones, or the ones who don't follow their team really...

Master Q

I tip to win? It's not like i will be cheering against the blues, but where's the point in tipping if your not trying to win! (well unless your just doing it for fun, which i'm not ;D)

Alex7089

Ah I see, we've got a serious one. Even less common to see this kind of thing from supporters of clubs with large fan-bases, more die-hards who'll never go against there beloved team...
I've only ever once tipped against the Bombers, was trying to win a money tipping league, start of the '07 season and after finishing 15th the previous year, I thought we'd be beaten by the minor premiers of '06 - Adelaide, we won by about 31 points.

Sangas

Tough call i am going against the grain with Carlton

Justin Bieber

tut tut tut. betrayed your own team. i always pick essendon to win ;D. even against the big 4 :'( :P

ossie85

Ah, a Carlton bandwagon supporter!

I can understand it if you went for Melbourne but picked Geelong to beat you, but Carlton v Brisbane isn't a surething!

It is the WORST feeling tipping against your team, and they win. You feel dirty :)

Big_Cox14

Yeah, definitely know the feeling when you tip against your own team and they actually win. Leaves quite a hollow feeling.  Having said that though,
I think tonight's game should be pretty close. I'm really looking forward to it. I have tipped Brisbane to win by 10 points as they have home ground advantage and I think they will have the edge in firepower in the forward line.

DWEBBY5

brown to crack 200 this game in sc

Master Q

Clark having another shocker