27. Trengove, J
28. Grimley, S

fWDS
Brown, J     17. Pavlich, M      18. Higgins, S

19. Dangerfield, P  . Hall, B    Riewoldt, N    . Gumbleton, S

Emrgs
29. Podsiadly, J
rOCKLIFF, T

17,800 left over i got 2151 this week but 7 players score below 70 will get better what should i do to get improvements??

essendon

Justin Bieber

strong midfield. only 1 rookie on field. but alot of people would say "where's barlow? you gotta get him in" ;D

DWEBBY5

thanks mate took ur advice got rid of howlett and got barlow

Prospector_1

I hope he doesn't develop the flu between here and the game!

DWEBBY5

DWEBBY5

comon boys i want to hear what say about my team

ando_10

IMFAT:(

freezer

Hi Dwebbys. Never trade before teams get announced. You could have even waited another week to get Barlow before the prices change.

IMO you have spent too much money on average defenders like Gram and Gilbee who are inconsistent scorers. By starting 5 mid/premiums in your midfield you are missing out on the best cash cows, guys like banner and bastinac will make a heap of money this year. I also feel that you have too many liabilities in the forward line with hall, franklin and gumbleton all starting on the field.

I would downgrade one of the defenders I mentioned before round three and then upgrade one of the forwards to Roo or ROK. You need to get Goddard in defence at some stage too.

Solid team overall 7.5/10 for me...cheers

DWEBBY5

DWEBBY5

DWEBBY5

Quote from: freezer on March 31, 2010, 01:58:47 PM
Hi Dwebbys. Never trade before teams get announced. You could have even waited another week to get Barlow before the prices change.

IMO you have spent too much money on average defenders like Gram and Gilbee who are inconsistent scorers. By starting 5 mid/premiums in your midfield you are missing out on the best cash cows, guys like banner and bastinac will make a heap of money this year. I also feel that you have too many liabilities in the forward line with hall, franklin and gumbleton all starting on the field.

I would downgrade one of the defenders I mentioned before round three and then upgrade one of the forwards to Roo or ROK. You need to get Goddard in defence at some stage too.

Solid team overall 7.5/10 for me...cheers

took ur advice and yess i will trade thursday night but i dont care
will get rid of gram for Malceski
and will get rid of franklin for RIEWOLDT

browny_wce

shudnt of got rid of howlett mate, hes gonna be a gem! better than martin
backs look good
obviously put a bit of cash in ur mids, tho shudve had bartel or above in their, maybe downgrade vince to a rookie mid as hes not looking too sharp
hille culd go soon for a better ruck, sandi??