Supercoach v Dreamteam? Danger!!!

Started by Cruiseon, March 30, 2010, 11:29:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Big Lance

Im the opposite, i started on DT but moved to SC. I seem to score better on SC, and how a player performs translates to SC points. Now i just play DT for fun but still try and do good.

Cruiseon

I think most people are like Big Lance. I used to do both, probably more attention on DT but evolved to 100% Supercoach.

The technology of the SC site continues to improve, and I think it is just a more hardcore and interesting game despite the HUGE disadvantage of not having live scores.

Apart from all the promotion and AFL dictatorship, the other main threat to SC is the lack of live scores.

Big Lance

Thats not the biggest problem though, you can get quarter by quarter updates on the Hun site and it updates the scores about 10 mins after the matches are completed.

Cruiseon

Yeah but it takes forever for this day and age. Usually it updates about 15 minutes into the next quarter....it is just another thing which doesn't help and surely could/should be improved given what is at stake.

Port_Magpies

Quote from: Cruiseon on March 31, 2010, 08:32:59 AM

I think most people are like Big Lance. I used to do both, probably more attention on DT but evolved to 100% Supercoach.

The technology of the SC site continues to improve, and I think it is just a more hardcore and interesting game despite the HUGE disadvantage of not having live scores.

Apart from all the promotion and AFL dictatorship, the other main threat to SC is the lack of live scores.

Agreed. For the most part, from what I have seen, anyone who ends up trying both comes out liking Supercoach more. I started on DT, and continue to do both now, but to me personally Supercoach is just more fun.

Cruiseon

:-* 8) 8) 8) 8) 8)  :-* 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) :-* 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) :-*
Sorry I just wanted to do that.

Prospector_1

Saying sorry is a sign of weakness - Gibbs, NCIS.