Monty what was your score with the team you posted?

Started by Blueboys, March 30, 2010, 09:51:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Blueboys

So I could spend a shower load of time adding it all up but what score did you get and do you have a SC team and what score was that?  ???

;D ;D ;D

foolysik

Why haven't u got Hodge anyway?? u can't be critical of one game. He is in a top 4 team and will be better, same goes for Barry hall

ulahoopski

I reckon he got around 2000 - 2050. Pretty crap for someone who constantly criticises other peoples selections. He's such a flog.

Big Lance

And you wouldn't be enjoying this forum or information if it wasnt for him so how about some respect. He did have  a few questionable choices (unlucky to anyone that doesnt have hitchcock and barlow) but its his team.

Sangas

Quote from: ulahoopski on March 30, 2010, 02:27:27 PM
I reckon he got around 2000 - 2050. Pretty crap for someone who constantly criticises other peoples selections. He's such a flog.

I have never once seen M0nty criticize anyone's selection. This is his site yes, however when posting on his blog he only gives an educated opinion.

Kai

Agreed Monty does a great job, and the fact that hes willing to share his thoughts and help people out is even better. He didnt have to list his team for scrutiny if he didnt want to, so show the guy some respect

Alex7089

Very unnecessary comment, don't forget this is his site, he's the reason you're posting, m0nty does a great job and puts a lot of effort into this place, really not contributing to the conversation so just don't post it.

Justin Bieber

he probably still scored higher than me :'(.

round 1 was a stats galore. i doubt it will repeat again this week. hope all the commoners have a week to bring them back down to earth ;D

Cruiseon

Its kind of cute to see everyone crowd around and support Monty. Almost worth stirring up some trouble, slagging off Monty to see some reaction, but in the interest of good karma and actually agreeing with most of the above I'll restrain.

Prospector_1

PowerMan

what the fuk are u on clown!!!

m0nty

Flame

Good score Monty..I'm pleased I beat you though..

Prospector_1

elephants

yesss i beat monty i dont reckon that will continue though...