Should i be concerned??

Started by plugger36, March 30, 2010, 05:36:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

plugger36

Should i be concerned about some of my players numbers???

Bock 72
mackie 72
Dal Santo 78
Ball 81
Clark 51
Hile 53
GIA 63
Hall 60

Though i still got 2213 but im starting to second guess some of these players...

ossie85

Ball had minimal impact yet still scored 81. I'd keep the faith!

Blueboys

Not much you can do now!  :P

plugger36

yer i know theres not much i can do now, but is there any positives in that they will perform better than this???

verda32

hille is not a sc scorer, will only average 55

plugger36

Would it be worth it to trade Hille for Seaby (got 82) if hille gets suspened...

Blueboys

I only have Hall out of that lot so you would hope they turn it around this week!

Hope you have a back up for hille?

Diimii

reesbr

yeah hille will have some decent matches

toodledock

only would be worried about mackie, bock and GIA think the rest will up the anty

tom_scully

Dal is easily tagged out of  a match, so expect a few more of those scores during the season. Ball won't regularly score more than 80 with his finishing skills and the premium mids in the collingwood team taking all the points

Blueboys

plugger36

Quote from: toodledock on March 30, 2010, 06:47:03 AM
only would be worried about mackie, bock and GIA think the rest will up the anty

I know its probably not worth it but would trading kennelly and mackie for malceski and carrazzo score better???

Alex7089

Yes, but don't do it as trades are worth more.
What do you mean Hille got cleared???
Also I don't think you should be worrying about Bock or Gia as toodledock seems to think, nor should you be worried about Mackie, always been inconsistent